Likes: He loves to greet people tha come close to him.
Pet-Peeves: His pet peeve is when Athena our cat sniffs his behind when he is eating
Favorite Toy: His favorite toy is the blue fishy I bought him as a welcome home gift.
Favorite Food: He is currently eating Iams puppy food
Favorite Walk: He likes to walk around the front yard and play around one of the big trees
Best Tricks: He hasn't learned any yet, but he can melt my heart in one glance!
Arrival Story: My boyfriend was begging for a puppy. It just happened that one of the guys at work had a Lab that just had puppies that needed a home. So I told him I would happily take one. So here he is! Our new addition to our family!
What a long fun day today. Mom and dad took me hunting. Since I'm still training we only go for a few hours and call it a day. Which is fine by me:) Well today mom looks at me and says "today is your Quail hunting day" Who's quail and why am I huning him? I thinks to myself. Well whatever. If it's a bird then I likes him. We get to the club place and mom gives me this wing. I remember smelling this. Oh yes I do. I likes this scent! I sit there while mom and dad talk to a guy and apparently everything is set and we're good to go roam about. So mom takes me off my leash and me her and dad start a walking. I'm used to waiting while dad shoots a bird and I go get it. This adventure is somthing new I thinks to myself. Well I smell the scent of that wing. I smelled it and it got closer and I found it! It's here in this grass stuff. So I go over and I'm a smelling and i point it out to mom. Mom says GOOD BOY!!! Come here honey!!! so I goes to mom and mom points my smelly spot to dad. Dad goes over there and WOW!!! look at this bird fly!!!! OOOO!!!! When can I goes gets it mom!!! Can I go!!! MOM!!! BAM! Dad shoots it and mom says FETCH!!! Off I went! I'm like freakin lightning I tell ya!!! I goes and gets the bird and I bring it to mom. I like mom best after all. I wanted to give her my birdie. I gives her the birdie and I got loves and kisses and good boys. LOVES IT!!! So we do this 4 more times. I smells em, dad shoots em and mom gets em. And I gets lots of loves.. lots and lots of loves... So we go back to the club place and the guy there says I am sooo good for being a puppy and he gives me a treat and takes my picture with the birdies I got for mom and dad. What a fun day!!! I think I might be braggin here. But I'm pretty sure i rock at this hunting thing:)
I've been tagged by the beautiful sqwishable Lola. Here's the rules of the game:
Tell 7 random facts about yourself. Post these facts the game rules in your diary. Then tag 5 dogs (don't forget to list their names) who must tell 7 random facts about themselves. Let these dogs know they've been tagged by sending them a Paw-mail or rosette.
K, here I go!
1. I love to fetch!
2. I'm training to be a hunting dog.
3. I can do lots of tricks now!
4. My human grandma comes over and brings me toys!
5. I'm 37 pounds
6. I have a new black lab friend up he street named Mooney
7. I luv luv luv having my belly rubbed!!!!
I think I'm going to tag
Answer all questions, post them in your diary, then tag 6 friends by sending a rosette or PawMail.
You can find the questions in my diary but I thought it would be easier to send them to you this way as well so here they are:
1. What color is your collar? brown with blue bones on it
2. What kind of food do you eat? - Iams puppy for large breeds. I'm gonna be a big boy!
3. What are your favorite treats? Doggie cookies by the three dog bakery
4. Do you have a Valentine or significant other? - No, just my family
5. Do you get table scraps? Sometimes From my dad. But my mom says it no good for me :(
6. What is your favorite toy? My goosie!!!!
7. When is your Birthday? -April 1 2009
8. How many times a day do you get to eat? - twice
9. Do you have a favorite color? orange or blue
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? Only if they have time.