Age: 5 Years Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Ft Laud, Fl ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Brigette
Dogster stats for Brigette
1 time 64
Special Gift Box:
briggy, briggy boo, nosey nelly, ms piggy, good girl
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
April 13th 2008
playing with the hose, pestering the kitty, riding in the car
she doesn't like to be scolded, bath time
toss ring, stuffed monkey, my hair ties, outside broom
turkey dogs, carrots, chicken, frosty paws
dog park, and around the neighborhood, actually anywhere. she loves to be outdoors
give her paw and find the treat, bow
A few months after losing our beloved Brandy, a friend told us about a liter of pups that had been born. Hubby and I knew, that if we went to see them, there would be little doubt, that we'd be bringing one of those babies home. There she was, the runt of the liter, lying in the corner, away from her brothers, looking so alone....broke my heart. I couldn't bear to leave her there, and I told her so. I held her close, and made her a promise, that I would love, and take really good care of her.....we're so glad she picked us!!
My mom actually saved my life. I contracted parvo when I was only 8 wks old, while coming in contact with a neighbor puppy.I was only trying to be friendly. Good thing my mom had the good sense to know something was dreadfully wrong with me, when I wouldn't eat, and didn't really feel like playing. She raced me to the vet the same day...I had so many tests done, but I was a good girl. My mom got the dreaded news, and boy did she become desperate to save me. She actually talked my vet into letting her take the IV, and antibiotics home, so she could give me the treatments herself (didn't have the $2100 to keep me in the hospital for a week). She watched over me day and night, sleeping right by my side, and for 4 days, gave me fluids through the IV, and all my oral meds (which I hated). On the 5th day, I WAS MY LITTLE PUPPY SELF again...running around, and getting into all kinds of trouble. I'm so glad I'm here to tell the story. My mom sure does love me!
DANGER...boxer will steal your heart
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 18th 2009
||More than 4 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
July 7th 2009 6:28 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
One of my furiends, Phoebe, sent this to me.
Just copy these questions into your diary and then tag 7 of your furiends
1. What color is your collar? ~~ which one? bol... Mom says I need one fur everyday of the week. Let's see I have a pink one (my fav), a purple one... one teal with flower design...I'm sure I'll be getting more...mom wants to keep me in style...bol
2. What kind of food do you eat? ~~ currently, I'm eating Natural Balance Venison & Sweet Potato with some added veggies and a tblsp of a Probiotic fur my Colitis. My mom used to do homecooking only fur me, and I'm secretly hoping she goes back to it!...it was SOOOO yummy!!!
3. What are your favorite treats? ~~ I don't get too much of a variety of treats, but I love the ones I get....turkey dogs, bully sticks (maybe once a month)...peanut butter in my kong....and my favorite are those carob cookies mom gets from the doggy bakery!...one more fav...Frosty Paws
4. Do you have a Valentine or significant other? ~~ no, but I'm really fond of my neighbor...he's a German Shepherd
5. Do you get table scraps? ~~ I'm happy to say yes I do!!!...I lay down on the rug in the kitchen until my pawrents are done eating, and then they will give me some leftover veggies, or a small piece of meat...daddy wants to give me lots, but mom says NO WAY!!! she only gives me enough just so I can say I had some.. BOL
6. What is your favorite toy? ~~Oh boy!!! I have SO many fav's...my frisbee, my stuffed monkey, anything that squeaks.....I think my kitty sister is a fun toy sometimes bol...and those scrunchies in mom's hair!!..I love to pull them out, and then toss them in the air
7. When is your Birthday? ~~ April 13, 2008
8. Is there anything you just have to do :), that drives your Mom & or Dad nuts? ~~ digging in the yard!!! mom scolds me and puts me in a time out...but that doesn't stop me...I'm right back at it the next day. Oh, and my stubborn streak...I don't always do what they ask me to do when they want me to do it.
9. Do you have a favorite color? ~~ Pink
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? ~~ that's a silly question! bol .. Of course I do!!
See all diary entries for Brigette|