Arrival Story: ( My Grandma dog)
My sister worked with a lady that was a breeder, And sometimes she would get dogs that would come back and my mommy said that she would take one if they needed a home, But she would always find home for them, So she felt bad for my mom so she told her she could have a pick of 3 differant litters, And that is how she got me,
Bio: When we get to a age like 16 or over we start not see very will or hear, and for 2 days I did not eat or drink anything, So my mom called my sister at work and told her it was time for me to going to the Rainbow Birdge, I left my mom on April 29,2009. But I left her in good paws with my little brother Dobby Dew, and now I can see my brother Duffy and my daddy again, P.S I was wating for my daddy to come home but he never did, So now I am with him again,
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
Will on the 26th my daddy has been gone for 3 years. My mom miss him so much, If he was still there with her they would have been for 59 years this Aug. I am happy that I am back with him, I miss him when he was gone too, But now me and my furbrother Duffy can fly with him, Me and Duffy and the rest of the angle family are going to be looking after the family,
Yesterday I got married to a handsome and cute guy, His name is Moses, He is so nice and kind, I love him so much,
Lady Bird sat us up, When we started to talk each other, I feel in love with him, We got together June 19th and then on June 30 Moses ask me to marry him and I said Yes, I am so happy, and then July 6th we got married, I am lucky angle girl