May 21st 2009 9:04 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here's how to play.
Copy this diary entry, and paste it into your diary. Read and then delete my answers. Then you can fill in your own! We can get to know our pals better!! Have fun!! Then send a rosette or p mail to 4 pals and ask them to post it in their diary!!!!
1. What color is your collar?
Purple with bone and paws in it. And a giant removable bell in the middle.
2. What kind of food do you eat?
Whatever My mom cooks. i'm not really the picky type.
3. What are your favorite treats?
Apples are my fave.
4. Do you have a Valentine or significant other?
Nope. i'm only 1, dude.
5. Do you get Table Scraps?
Yup, i get them before my mom gives them to the rest.
6. What is your favorite toy?
The teddy bear and rubber duckie. It's the smallest toy here!
7. When is your Birthday?
8. How many times a day do you get to eat?
I get 2 meals. But make it 3 because i often steal my mom's lunch. And 4 because i get a little snack at 3.
9. Do you have a favorite color?
Ohh, i stick with the color LIME!!
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary?
Yes, yes i do.
May 18th 2009 6:58 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
- I was on top of the shoe rack. My mom ran to me to get me down, then I jumped to the table. She turned around to grab me and she twisted her arm because her arm got stuck in this metal bar. Her mom told me to keep away from her while she's in the hospital. But I hid in her bag with Furby (The chihuahuas' troop leader) and i scared her so much when the television suddenly turned on and off. Turns out i was stepping on the remote. Ahh.. Hehe...
- My mom taught me not to howl at 5. Instead, just go to her bed and wake her up. But i kinda just pulled her shirt. And she fell off bed. Ooh, that must have hurt.
- My mom was feeding the other dogs, and i sneeked away. And There was this mug with milk. I was planning to sip it and throw it everywhere. It was on top of the counter. So i jumped on the chair and pushed the mug. It broke. =D
- My mom just finished her 1000 pieces puzzle. She let all the dogs in to see it. She told them to sit, then align, and so they did. And i was one of them. She went to the room to get the camera, so she could take a picture of the puzzle with the dogs. But i was kinda tempted to chew the puzzle. And I ruined it.
-My mom figured i had a hard time sleeping. She made me a pillow. And tomorrow i just had to chew it open!
See, i'm the bad luck of the family. But my mom just loves my unique time-wasting personality that she wants to keep me with the rest of the dogs.
May 18th 2009 4:24 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
-When your mom wakes up, grab her slippers and toss it out of the door or window. And it's best if you throw it in a huge pile of mud.
-When your mom fixes your bed, go push her hand back and lie down on the bed to nap again to spoil her hard work. You can also go out and put some dirt on your paws before you go back to bed. When she's gonna wash your blanket or pillow, follow her and annoy her by howling and walking around.
-When she's late for school, make sure to open her lunchbag and get her snack before she leaves. But first learn to open zippers with your mouth. I don't have any snout, and i'm good at it!
-Every time your mom goes down from the stairs, hide under one so she'll trip. And make sure noone stops you.
-When she's in the table to drink water, coffee, or any other beverages, pull the table sheet and lick your mom.
-When your mom is away, go take a mud bath and roll around the sofa. But you can do that even when she's watching you. I do it all the time!
-when a visitor comes, bark at him/her so the rest of your dogs will join you and scare away the visitor.
- When your mom goes out to walk you, holding a leesh and a collar, make sure to run around the house so she would chase after you.
-Your mom comes back from lunchtime, because you ate her lunch! Make sure there's no trace of her sandwhich in your mouth. Look cute and innocent. It ALWAYS work.
-Your mom cooks you food. (Or even when your mom didn't cook it. Here where I live, my mom cooks our food.) Eat what she cooked. Chew outside your bowl to make a huge mess. And also make your face messy. Your mom won't resist to clean it.
-Bug your mom when she's eating by howling and whimpering outside the kitchen. When she comes to you, be quiet. This is called "Wasting your mom's time" And I greatly enjoy it.
-Try to convince your other dog pals to do this (I can't convince any of MY dog pals to do this. ESPECIALLY our chinese shar-pei, Mei. She's the goodie-goodie here.)
-Wait for your mom to get home from work/school. When she does, greet her by the gate and begin licking her. When she brings you inside, help her with her bag. (Whenever my mom comes home, I help her with her bag by dragging it and putting it beside her bed. But Mei just accompanies our mom.)
- Your mom thanks you for dragging her bag to her room. Say it's no big deal, and that's all you can do to apologize for wasting a couple of hours of her life.
- Ofcourse, take an afternoon nap. Probably only for 30 minutes. when you wake up with a bowl of milk beside you, you'd know it's from your mom! Drink the milk and keep some in your mouth. Spit it all around. Soon enough, she'll come running to you with a face towel.
-Fluff your bed (and it's new sheets.) by jumping up and down on it. Glance at the other dogs to see what they're doing. It's not like you should care or anything. Then lie down on the bed and begin howling like crazy. The other dogs will wake up and run around. Your mom will come running with a flashlight. She'll go outside to calm the other dogs. When she doesn't give you your blanket yet, howl more.
- Sleep and wake up to a new day to wreck.
See all diary entries for Princess|