Photo Comments (2)
Age: 5 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
Leave a bone for Pebbles
Dogster stats for Pebbles
1 time 7
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
November 17th 2008
shes very finiky
gives you her paw
Me and my husband are newly wed's and we were both wanting to have a puppy that we could both raise together. One day we passed by a pet shop and we saw a white schnauzer that we totally fell in love with but not far away was Pebbles a 5 month old schnauzer that seemed to be getting to old to be in that crate. So our hearts were divided between the white schnauzer and the salt and pepper schnauzer . After careful consideration we decided to take them both. The best decision we ever made. Pebbles is such a blessing to our life, shes sociable and energetic. Loving and playful. We are totally head over heals in love with her.
I am the prettiest of all the Pebbles .
The Groups I'm In:
♥♥♥*~♥~*Luvers of C@ts & Dogs*~♥~*♥♥♥, FANCYPANTS CAFE, Angels unleashed, Champ's Champions, Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator™, Mini Schnauzer Lovers!!!, Pups N Purrs, Top Terriers, Trupanion Pet Insurance Clubhouse, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|April 30th 2009
||More than 4 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
August 12th 2009 8:41 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
1. It's not a laugh to practice barking at 3a.m.
2. It's wrong to back Grandma into a corner and guard her.
3. He shouldn't jump on your bed when he's sopping wet.
4. The cats have every right to be in the living room.
5. Barking at guests 10 minutes after they arrive is stupid
6. Getting up does NOT mean we are going for a walk
7. Just because I'm eating, doesn't mean you can.
8. If you look at me with those big soppy eyes, I'm not going to give in and feed you. NOT NOT NOT. Oh, ok, just this once.
9. No, it's my food....Oh alright then, just a small piece.
See all diary entries for Pebbles|