Age: 12 Years Sex: Female Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Richmond, VA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Missy
Scooby Doofus, Shortcake, Pork Chop, Miss, Missile, Mistletoe and anything else that starts with "Miss"
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
February 14th 2001
Food, plush squeak toys, attention
Being left alone, baths
Groundhog squeak toy, Nylabones
We keep her on a lamb & rice diet
Anywhere we go
Sits up & begs, takes a hat off master's head on command, gives kisses on command, operates dog treat (bubble gum type) machine
Missy was adopted from the local animal shelter. She was so shy she had to be pulled from her cage but when I picked her up she "melted" against me. I didn't take her home that day but after telling my husband about her, we couldn't get her off our minds. My husband and granddaughter went to get her a few days later while I was at work and we'll always be grateful she was still there.
We've had dogs all our lives but Missy is the most affectionate. She won't sit on the furniture unless there's a person there to offer her a lap but she must believe that our bed is HER bed because she's on it all the time. As from the very beginning, she "melts" and molds herself onto any person that holds her and she's the only dog we've ever had that likes to sleep UNDER the covers with us at night!
I deserve to be spoiled!
The Groups I'm In:
***I"M*A*MUTT*&*PROUD*OF*IT***, ☞Snoop Dog Beagleys, Beagle Buddies, Beagle Club, Beagles, Beagles and cream cheeze, Beagles R Us, Beautiful Beagles, Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator™, For the Love of Beagles, For the Love of Shelter Dogs, Off the Chain, Pet-O-Nomics, Regal Beagles, The Beagle Bunch, The Beagles, The Disney Group, Virginia Dogs
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Vote for me!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|December 8th 2004
||More than 9 years!
I Was In The:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
August 12th 2007 4:34 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by Shiloh, http://www.dogster.com/dogs/410740
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged!
Here are 7 facts about me:
1) I love to eat and am like an alarm clock going off at feeding time.
2) I check out every bag, including gift bags, that comes into the house because I'm sure there's something in every one for me.
3) I love to ride in a car with my human Mommy and Daddy and have made several trips to the beach.
3) I prefer the sunshine to air conditioning even in 90 degree heat.
5) I sleep under the covers with my human Mommy and Daddy, especially in cold weather.
6) I will take Daddy's hat off his head if he asks me to.
7) When I came to my furever home from a local animal shelter, not only was I rescued but I rescued my human Mommy and Daddy from a life of doglessness after their previous doggie crossed the bridge.
As Shiloh requested, I've tagged 7 pup pals.
Jade Snoop #27838
The pups I've tagged are pals that I haven't heard from lately. I'll be visiting their pages soon in hopes of finding out more about them in a diary entry just like this.
See all diary entries for Missy|