October 2nd 2009 10:44 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, Dogsters, it's been awhile since my last diary entry. It seems I have my paws full these days, so I haven't had time to write.
But then I got a paw mail from my friends Buddy & Sadie, two beautiful GSD siblings out in Colorado.
So what I'm supposed to do is post seven random facts about myself here in my diary. Then I have to choose seven of myDogster pals to send a pawmail to, letting them know they've been tagged. The dogs I tag have to do the same thing! (If you want to!)
1. My adoption anniversary is coming up soon, and I will be celebrating my sixth year as a member of my family.
2. Even though I've been with Mom almost six years now, she only found out I was a Powderpuff Crested last year. Before that, she thought I was some kind of terrier mix. (But I knew what I was the whole time.)
3. I love road trips - especially when we go to Grandma & Grandpa's house. Grandpa makes us scrambled eggs for breakfast when we go there. Yummy!
4. I love baths! See, I wasn't taken care of that well when I was a puppy and when Mom adopted me, I was in pretty bad shape. So she immediately set out to pamper me as much as possible, and I discovered that I loved it!
5. I do NOT like having my toenails clipped ... but I let Mom do it because she says it needs to be done. When I'm done, I get a special treat.
6. When I'm sleeping really soundly, sometimes I snore.
7. My sister, Phoebe, has to go to the vet in the morning for her checkup and her rabies shot. Mom says I'm going, too, to keep her company. SHH - don't tell her!
I'm tagging: Addy, Lily, Tubby, Kolbe, Timmy, Delilah, and Fenway
Leave a Comment