Nicknames: Range, Ranger Danger, Range the Dange Strange Mange, Radar, Snickerdoodle
Birthday: June 28th 2003
Likes: Playing fetch, chewing on his toys to make them squeak
Pet-Peeves: When he's done playing with Kito, but Kito's not done playing with him.
Favorite Toy: Any of the Fat Cat brand toys ie. his rabbit, his frog, his trout, etc., empty 2 liter plastic soda bottles, and AKC brand toys
Favorite Food: Rawhide Chewies, Pupcorn
Favorite Walk: ANYWHERE!!!
Best Tricks: Catching balls-can do it in ANY position, sitting, shaking, speaking, staying and lie down.
Arrival Story: When we bought Ranger, he was sick without us knowing. We took him to the vet who told us he was extremely dehydrated and needed to be hospitalized. When talking to the sellers, they had asked us to notify them before we did anything since we were asking that they at least help to pay. We were unable to contact them and finally just took him back to the hospital. He was hospitalized for 2 days, but came home completely healthy after that. The sellers never helped with any cost, so we took them to small claim's court. We ended up winning and they had to pay all the costs. However, we only did this for the principal as they continuously breed dogs and we wanted them to think twice about it next time. We have not seen them selling dogs since. Ranger is still healthy and a great joy to our lives!
Bio: We have recently found out that Ranger is quite a water dog. We just got a jacuzzi and his dad will splash him with water and he tries to catch it and keeps whining for more. It is a very funny sight to see.
Ranger and his brother, Kito, are the best of friends. Kito is 6 months older and they are together ALL the time. We truly have a family with them!
Forums Motto: I like to whirl my Beanie girl!! :-)
I was love tagged by my beautiful girl, Trixie, so I am supposed to love tag only 3 of my furiends. First off, thank you SO much Beanie for tagging me. You KNOW I love you!! But...since she's already been tagged, I will choose 3 others.
My first tag is Sabre. Sabre is my best friend and he's had a rough year. So, this is my first tag.
My second tag is going to be Postal. I love Postal and he always makes me laugh.
Finally, I will tag Lily Pad. She is so funny and also always makes me laugh.
You all know I love you...but I could only choose 3. :-)
I have been tagged by Bonnie and Toby to list 7 fun facts about myself and then tag 7 dogs of my choice to have them do the same. Unfortunately, this is a little late in coming, and we are so, so sorry. So, 7 fun facts:
1. When I was a puppy, I was very antisocial. Mom and Dad would have to go hunting for me and I was always in 1 of 2 places-the bathroom lying on the tile or in the kitchen in this tiny spot between the breakfast bar and the baker's rack.
2. I LOVE water!! Whenever Mom and Dad are in the jacuzzi, I wait for them to splash me and cannot get enough.
3. When my brother and me get chewies, I go hide mine, wait until he gets his nice and soft, and then go steal his. He then goes and finds mine to chew.
4. Well, up until this last visit when I had to have the horrible surgery on my belly, I liked going to the vet. I always got treats and loves. But now, Mom feels bad because I went for the follow up to my surgery, and I just shook. I didn't even eat my treat. I don't EVER want to go there again.
5. I am QUITE the bed hog. My dad works 24 or 48 hour shifts and when he's gone, I sleep on his side of the bed. But when he's home, I choose to stay on the floor because there is just not enough room for 3 of us.
6. I am VERY protective of my brother. I don't like being apart from him because I can't see him to make sure he's ok. He should ALWAYS be in my sight.
7. When I eat my food, I get a HUGE mouthful and take it into whatever room everyone is hanging out in. Then I spit it out and eat it off the floor. Mom and Dad were concerned as I'm supposed to eat from elevated bowls since my surgery. But the vet said as long as I'm not gulping, he's ok with that. I can't gulp in my way of eating!!
Ok, now my 7 taggees:
1. Rocky (if his mom can help him on a break from Sabre)
2. Jumpin' Kody Bear Snuggle Dog
3. Sabre (if he's up to it...don't want him to feel left out)
5. Kassi Bear
It's been a long time since I've written an entry. Me and Kito get so busy playing and we sometimes forget to keep our other friends updated. (Sorry about that.) Anyway, today is my birthday and I've been getting e-mails from some of you guys. Thank you so much for thinking of me!! It's so neat hearing from you all. Tonight I get to have a party with Dad, Mama and Kito. I can't wait!! I KNOW it will consist of new toys and treats. Of course, we already have so many toys, but a dog can never have too many. Right? Right!! Well, I'll try to be better about writing in my diary. Talk to you soon!