Age: 15 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
Leave a bone for Bingo
Dogster stats for Bingo
Fat Dog, Beggar
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
anything with food on it
back to the house
high five, twirl, shake, and Which hand is the treat in?
I took Amanda, age 12, to meet a dog she saw on Petfinder.com. When she met this dog, they didn't hit it off but Bingo stole her and my heart. We brought home this very skinny, scraggly dog where the rest of the family feel quickly in love. She was so skinny that everyone couldn't help feeding her and since then she has become the best beggar in the world. Think big eyes looking up at you with her head on her paws, who can resist?
Because of her lack of nutrition, Bingo has lost most of her teeth but three. She had lost her undercoat but this past year has grown it back. She also never barks but in her sleep.
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Getting them ready....
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|December 24th 2008
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
January 2nd 2009 4:17 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
1. I love to eat, eat and eat!!!
2. I am also the official greater in the house and sometimes this can be rough because the peeps can be carrying all this stuff and I have to work around it.
3. I'm fantastic with the game, "Where is it?"
4. I sleep with the first person who goes to bed. I listen for the word, "bed" and then I hop down and follow whoever said it to their room.
5. I love to go for rides in the car and any drive thru is great.
6. I HATE to have my nails clipped.
7. I get nervous if everyone is not home by dark so I will pace back and forth from the living room to the front door until I know ALL my peeps made it safely home.
See all diary entries for Bingo|