Photo Comments (1)
Age: 6 Years Sex: Female Weight: 1-10 lbs
|Home:West Warwick, RI ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Juliette ღ
Dogster stats for Juliette ღ
8 times 534
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
April 29th 2008
I ove being curled up on mommy's lap....from the minute she sits down, and even when it's time for bed!!!
I don't like loud noises...I startle a little more easily than my doggie siblings...I don't want mommy to leave me!
I love nylabones, and stuffed toys too!
I love everything and anything....My mommy watches me closely because I will gobble anything in a second!
I love to walk in the yard...and close to mommy around the block...but love being carried for a walk the best!
I am learning "sit"...but have a hard time keeping still when playing...but I'm really good at being adorably cute and licking lots of kisses to everybody!
I am mommy's youngest..(and biggest baby)...although I am at least a pound bigger than my other two chihuahua siblings....Mommy is always in touch with another special friend in Maine...She watches her friends' website all the time because she has lots of puppies...She had been watching for my chihuahua mom"Ginger" to give birth...She thought my chi mom was so pretty, and was hoping she would have a cream-colored girl....Well, my chi mom had five beautiful puppies...but mommy wanted me the most from the very beginning....Her chi friend had decided to keep my two sisters and me...so mom was a little sad, but understood...She still loved me, and followed my growth, always was talking to her chi-breeder friend about me....One day, a couple of weeks afterwards....her chi-breeder friend sent her a special note about me....She knew how much my mommy wanted me, and decided to let only one girl go ...(that would be me)...and she wanted my mommy to have me.....My mommy was soooo excited....She even sent me home to my mommy with another couple that was up in Maine picking up their puppy...They happened to live in the very same town as my mommy!!! My mommy didn't even have to drive up there to get me....It was so very meant to be!!! Now, I live with my big sister "Bubbles the bulldog", and Cocoa and Horatio- my other two chihuahua siblings...I am very close to Cocoa and Horatio....but I always make a special effort to be "Bubbles'"best chihuahua sibling..I am the only one who is not afraid to give her kisses......and I think I am her favorite chihuahua!!!
I am Mommy's little princess....
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|December 12th 2008
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
January 27th 2009 7:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
O.k. So this one's different.....
5 naughty things about myself.....Me??? Naughty????
This is a tough one, cuz I'm such a good doggie!
1. Once in a while. I'll admit, I might pick on Horatio first and start trouble....and Mommy usually thinks it's him....(shhhhh)
2. Sometimes I do drive Mommy nuts at bedtime, cuz she know's I wanna be on the bed......but I do a little dance-back&forth- for awhile before I let her pick me up.....
3. Mommy thinks I'm the perfect trained chi, and is always bragging about me...but on occasion it may be me that leaves a little puddle right outside the doggie litter box, instead of Cocoa...who usually gets the blame for that!!!
4. I do tend to be the chi who's not polite at mealtime, and will hurry and try to gobble the whole bowl down before anyone can even get a kibble....
5. I am REALLY LOUD if we are out in public, and will bark non-stop at anyone who comes near me and my Mommy til I decide if I like them or not- even though I don't understand why she gets sooooo embarassed!!!
Five friends I picked:
January 2nd 2009 7:54 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged, and I was told I need to write 7 things about myself, and then tag 7 friends to do the same!! I'll try my best !!!
1. I am the "baby" of the bunch at my house!
2. I'm am the biggest in size of my fursiblings, although the youngest.
3. I weigh 5 and a 1/2 lbs.
4. I'm not the bravest of the bunch either...I have a timid personality.
5. Being the quietest, I also get into the most mischeif.
6. I am a cuddlebug, and sleep as close to my mommy as possible.
7. Even though I got bigger, I still try to snuggle and sleep under my mommy's neck like a scarf!
7 friends I've tagged:
7.Shift Chanel Anniston
See all diary entries for Juliette ღ|