Silky Terrier
Picture of Chivas , a male Silky Terrier

Photo Comments
Age: 10 Years   Sex: Male   Weight: 11-25 lbs

[I have a diary!]  

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

   Leave a bone for Chivas


Doggie Dynamics:
not playfulvery playful

Sun Sign:
Quick Bio:

February 16th 2006

Playing ball

People walking by the window.

Favorite Toy:
His ball-ball

Favorite Food:

Favorite Walk:

Best Tricks:
Playing "soccer" with his ball

Arrival Story:
My mommy had been begging my daddy for years for a puppy. She wanted a Yorkie for a long time. One day he decided to look around a pet store and found me amongst 2 other dogs. He said I looked sweet and quiet (boy, was he wrong). Well, he brought me home that day and surprised my mommy. She cried when she saw me. Immediately, she took me to the store to by me all kinds of goodies (bed, toys, etc) and I've been spoiled ever since. She's very glad to have a Silky now!!!

My first few weeks at home were rough ones. After a few vet visits, I was diagnosed with kennel cough. I was very sick and had to take medicine every day. Luckily my daddy was able to take me to work with him and made me all better :)

I've Been On Dogster Since:
December 8th 2008 More than 8 years!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Dogster Id:

Meet my Pup Pals

My allergy scare this weekend

January 26th 2009 1:07 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

So, this weekend my mommy went out to the mall to buy me a new Steelers jersey to wear for the SuperBowl next weekend. While she was there, she picked up lunch for the family. She walked in the door and out on my jersey right away to pose for daddy (he's the Steelers fan). I looked oh so cute!!! They started eating. Daddy gave me a little taste of his chicken and mommy a taste of her fried plantains...I absolutely love bananas, so why wouldn't I love plantains. Of course, I gobbled it down. About 10-15 min later, I felt as if I was having trouble breathing. Daddy noticed how heavy I was breathing and told mommy to take off my jersey. he figured it was making me hot. I then proceeded to warn them I need to go out. They understood and out I went and got very sick. I came back in and felt better, but then I got all itchy. Mommy noticed me going crazy! Daddy said see if he has a rash....sure enough, HIVES everywhere. The rushed me to the vet where I was put on IV steroids and benadryl. I had to stay there for observation. Mommy came back to pick me up about 5 hours later. Boy was I glad to see her.
Well, we still are not sure what gave me the reaction, but mommy's pretty sure it was the plantains. I really want wear my jersey for the big game, so I hope it's not that! Im still a little groggy because mommy still has to give me benadryl every 8 hours. I don't even have the energy to play ball-ball with daddy. I hope I feel better soon.

See all diary entries for Chivas