Likes: She loves to play wth her siblings, toys, and stuff she isntsuppose to get into
Pet-Peeves: Not being with her brother or sister on their turn for their walk
Favorite Toy: Her sqeaky toy, which is a hammer, she decided to play and squeak it in the middle of the night
Favorite Food: She will eat anything, Cabbage, Carrots, Lettuce, Ice Cream, Chicken, Turkey...etc list goes on
Favorite Walk: She loves a long walk at the beach, the park, up the road, or roaming free at the field
Best Tricks: She catches a ball and jumps to catch it, also she stays by my side while on her walk, I dont have to use a leash, just her collar so people know she is mine
Arrival Story: December 26, 2007 I was in another state visiting some family for Christmas. My parents decided just to take a look at the shelter dogs. When they were leaving the staff asked them if they could take a puppy (Seriyah) for a few days, until she found a home because there was no room for her, and if she stayed with the dog she was with (the dog had distemper) she would catch it and die. So they said yes, and they took her home. They called me and told me that they had a puppy, and my dad fell in love with her, so my mom sent me pictures of her, and I fell in love with her too, so we kept her. When I got home, from my trip I was happy to have a new addition to the family, a little bundle of fur. :)
Oh what a day, well momma and I got back from Northern California., last Thursday the 30th. We had such a good time, momma took me to almost every park there in that small little town. I love to roll in the grass. Momma got new pictures of me on Vacation. I was sad to leave my family, trust me I was. I layed on Mommas suit case for a few days. But she said to perk up because I can go every summer.
Well when momma has the time she will post new pictures of me
1. How did you get your name?
Mommy, she wanted something unique and she found Seriyah
2. How long have you lived with your humans? Since I was 6 weeks old, about 15 months
3. What is your worst memory at the vet? When I was a baby and I got parvo and 3 different type of worms, and the vets gave me shots, Iv's oh boy I was just a little thing (still have the scar from the iv)
4. What do you do on the weekends? Mommy takes us on our walks, then we sit in the car while she grabs a movie, then we get ice cream, and then come home to watch it.
5. Do you like the rain? It doesnt bother me, but I do go inside
6. Do you like your life? I love my life, my humans love me and I love them
7. Where do you sleep? Next to the closet, wht Chata and Elvis
8. Have you ever been in snow? No I havent, that would be something to try
9. What is your best memory at the vet? Well I dont have nothing against them, but I would say when I got to go home after getting over parvo and those yucky worms.
10. How many siblings do you have? I have one sisfur and one brofur