November 22nd 2007 3:58 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules:
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules. Each player needs to tell seven special things they are thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
7 things i'm thankful for:
1. My mom & dad
2. My dogpark
4 Big Orange Ball
5 My walks
6.All my list friends and pup pals.
7. My grandmammy and grandpappy
I am tagging:
October 12th 2007 10:26 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by one of my cool friends, Dakota, who very kindly choose me as one of her picks for this DOGSTER GAME!
Here are the rules of this game of tag, in case you have never gotten a chance to play:
When you're tagged you post 7 random facts about yourself and the rules in your Diary.
Then you pick 7 furfriends to tag and tell them. You must let them know that they have been tagged.
Post the names in your diary.
Here are 7 random facts about myself:
1. I love when my mom is drinking wine with ice in it and gives me the ice...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
2. I actually ask to go into my crate at night to go to sleep and immediately roll on my back and sleep with my paws up in the air.
3. I ususally get a stuffed frozen Kong around 2 pm, but I start bugging my mom at 1pm, and sometimes she gives in.
4. I love to go to the dogpark, but there is a young dog that hoards my Jollyball so mom puts it away when Lucy comes.
5. I will be the only one using the swimming pool for the next few months, it is too cold for everyone else but me!!!
6. I look forward to my big walk every morning with my mom, lots of people stop and say hi to me!!
7. My mom is making a portrait quilt of me, and I was barking and growling at it yesterday, who knew??
Friends that I am tagging:
6- Dixie Leigh
This is a cool Dogster Game, it sure does help one get to know their neighbor a little bit more. Hope the furfriends you have choosen have fun!