Mom stayed home from work today so we could hang out ALL day long!!!! We went for a LONG walk it's BEAUTIFUL outside!!!!! I got to walk around the park 3 times. (That's how old I am today!!!) Mom let me sniff everything I wanted!!! I got to watch the geese swimming in the pond. I didn't know what to think of them they were making funny noises, so the hair on the middle of my tail swelled up like a big ball. Mom wouldn't let me roll around in the goose poop. She said it was Yucky and Stinky and she didn't want to take me to the groomer. I get to wear my Birfday Bandana today. My Birfday cake isn't gonna be here 'til Sunday. But that's OK I can celebrate all weekend long!!!! I get to go to Grandma's and Grandpaws this weekend to run around the yard!!! I'm a happy camper!!!
1. I am litter boxed trained. (You can see in my 1st video) I live in a condo. I don't have to go potty outside when it's cold and I don't have to wake mommy and daddy up at night if I have to go.
2. I obsessed with cheese. I could be dead asleep in a different room but, if someone opens the fridge and I here a bag opening I'll be next to you in seconds looking for the cheese. I LOVE Cheese!!!
3. When I was born they forgot to put the white tip on my tail. I was born with a two toned tail front part is black and back part brush area is brown.
4. Unlike other Beagleys I'm not a big eater & I'm not food motivated I am VERY picky when it comes to my food and my treats.
5. I Love going to Grandma & Grandpaws house and to the Bark Park so I can run in circles. I love it when all the little fuzzy dogs try to chase me I'm always faster then they are.
6. I Love to pull the stuffing out of soft plushy toys. It's so fun!!!
7. I am spoiled I have 3 different beds and my house (crate). I have 3 big toy boxes filled with toys and numerous collars and leashes. Mommy and Daddy took me to a White Sox game in June that was real fun seeing that many dogs in one place. Yes, I'm spoiled & I LOVE IT!!!!