Pet-Peeves: buggies that get in the house, gotta get them out.
Favorite Toy: Mr. Lion or Mr. Skunk
Favorite Food: Hamburgers
Favorite Walk: Doggy Park hands down
Best Tricks: Conversing with Mom, talking back.
Arrival Story: Rescued Bruiser at 5 weeks from Pets in Distress. He was swimming within 2-3 weeks thereafter. His Dad wanted nothing but a full bred dog and when I saw him in that parking lot, I knew I wasn't going home without him. Hasn't been one day I've ever been sorry since. Believe me, he's had alot of health and emotional issues (Pets in Distress was the right place for him) that we could've spent the money for a full bred dog but he's been worth every penny I've spent on him. He's truly a special boy.
Bio: Bruiser thinks he is the man of this house. He believes he disciplines his sister Godiva, sister cat Simba and the bunny brother Bugsy. As soon as I start corrections, he is not far behind. He has so much personality, people that meet him soon say he should be in a magazine or write a book about him. He's very cartoon like. He talks when I talk, sings when I sing, talks on the phone to friends and family, he's even on my answering machine. He's high energy and high maintenance but he's my boy. He loves chasing neighborhood kitties, even though we have one of our own, and he loves swimming, swimming, swimming. If you're eating he's sitting by you. He'll be friends with any doggy out there. Loves them all and loves their humans.
Bruiser is a wanna be Dalmatian, spray painted instead of spots. He's happy with who he is. He loves life and life loves him. He makes our home run and keeps us going when we're down. Bruiser makes the world go round.
Welcome to the new edition of 2009 get to know your pals.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Copy this diary entry and paste into your diary and delete my answers - then you can fill in your own. We can get to know our pals better!! Have fun! Then send a rosette OR send p-mail to 4 pals and ask them to post in their diary!!!!
I've been tagged by good furiend Maizy :
1. What color is your collar?
2. What kind of food do you eat?
Honest Kitchen Keene
3. What are your favorite treats?
Dick Van Patten Healthy Bones Bison Treats
4. Do you have a Valentine or significant other?
Yes I do Snowden.
5. Do you get Table Scraps?)
Oh my Mommy is the worst. Godiva's a professional Beggar so
we get lots.
6. What is your favorite toy?
All My Stuffed Animals
7. When is your Birthday?
February 20th, all gifts being accepted early.
8. How many times a day do you get to eat?
Breakfast and Dinner
9. Do you have a favorite color?
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary?
Sure I guess that'd be nice.
Now I must tag some of my pals:
I have been tagged by my pal Pippin!
I have to list seven fun facts about myself.....
1) I love my mommy, wherever she is....that is where I'm at.
2) I love tug of war.
3) I love playing football and swimming at the same time.
4) I was adopted from Pets in Distress when I was 5 weeks old.
5) I love to sleep with my Mommy really tight up against her.
6) I love playing tag with my Bunny Brother Bugsy.
7) I am on my Mommy's home phone answering machine and on
her cell phone voice mail.
Now I have to tag some of my friends: Piper, Hershey, Toby, Paris and Tally.
Here's 7 things you may not know about me. After reading them follow the instructions underneath. HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY MY PALS!
1) I am the Man of the House. Call my house and you'll hear me on the answering machine.
2) I'm my Mommy's soul mate.
3) I can jump into the air half way across the pond to catch a football.
4) I play tag with my Bunny Brother Bugsy in our backyard.
5) I am a Buggy Catcher Freak. If a bug gets in the house I won't rest until I hunt it down catch it and get it out of the house.
6) I'm a great soccer ball player. My only issue is while playing my sister Godiva loves to bite my side.
7) I supervise my Mom's eating and get bites while doing so.
Okay, now it's your turn!
Now that you have read my 7 facts, you need to tag 7 of your pals by messaging them to read your diary. You will have written 7 things about yourself in your diary just like I did above. Below your 7 things you will list the 7 dog pals that you messaged.