Age: 5 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
Leave a bone for Patriot-SDIT
Special Gift Box:
Pate, Patey Poo, Pater Pot/Tater Tot, Paters, Petey, Peiters, Handsome Man
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
July 4th 2008
Water, treats, kisses, his favorite movie Bolt and love
The water bowl not being filled, not being able to snuggle with someone, not giving him an ice cube if you are getting one for yourself
Shoes and Laura's platapus doll
Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Up and down the street visitng neighbors who give treats!
He loves to bring things to me! I can tell he has something for me when he does the "happy dance" He also rings a bell by the back door to let us know he wants to go out
Introducing my new assistance dog in training, Patriot! This little boy was born on the 4th of July and will hopefully help a mobility impaired person later in life! I've got high hopes for him!
This precious little boy is just the sweetest thing. He is my rock, very calm when I'm sad and silly when I'm happy! Hopefully he will be a mobility dog and help someone with balance problems get around more independently!
Honest men should not fear the truth
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|October 19th 2008
||More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
April 19th 2009 8:20 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Today it was officially hot enough for mom to let us go swimming! Laura jumped in right away, but I was a bit more hesitant. Mom showed me how to do it and I took to the water like a flea takes to a dog! I loved to jump after balls and swim laps. Afterwards mom hosed us off and dried us too. I was soooooooo tired, but I can't wait to do it again!
January 26th 2009 3:01 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My good friend Annie the Puggle threw me the football and I need to pass it to five people. Be sure to give a bone to the passer and the passer will give a bone to you. You must write 5 funny things about yourself. Good Luck Pals!
1. I love to kiss people...a lot. Everything is a kiss. Wake up, time to kiss someone. Get in trouble, time to kiss someone!
2. I'm a wiggle butt! Mom always knows when I have something naughty in my mouth. I can never figure out why! She's too good...
3. I'm a mute! I have NEVER barked in my 6 months of life. No matter what my mom does I'm tight-lipped!
4. The chain on my vest often tickles me and I react by shuddering, it's so cute!
5. I'm a big dog but a real sweetie. Once my sister Laura bit me really hard and I squealed but didn't bite back. I just ran to mom!
Alright well, let's see. I'll tag:
OK- Have Fun!!!!!!
See all diary entries for Patriot-SDIT|