November 12th 2008 12:03 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Arooooo! I have been tagged by Deshi! Now I get to tag some of my friends too! It's like a plague, except it's a fun plague!
The object of this game of tag is to learn some more things about your friends. You are supposed to list 7 things about yourself and post it in your diary. Then pick 7 friends to pass it on to and have them do the same thing.
Here are my 7 things.....
1. Even though I have a high prey-drive, I am gentle with the small animals I know are part of the family! I cuddle with the Bearded Dragons, and when mommy used to have a couple of stinky ferrets I played with them every day!
2. I use my paws more than my voice to get attention. If Mommy is doing something other than paying direct attention to me (can you believe her?!?!?!) I will sit behind her and smack her leg with my paw. If I am outside and want to come in, I simply knock at the door!
3. I am allergic to corn and grains and it gives me a skin irritation. And I have a boo-boo on my leg again because I have been sneaking the cat food!
4. If Mommy puts a bandage on my 'boo-boo leg' (i.e. something wrapped around my leg to keep him from licking the boo-boo) I lose the ability to lay down or sit! All I can do is pace around from room to room whimpering to myself.
5. I do not like plain potato chips.
6. I have my own Little Tykes slide in the backyard. People ask Mommy if a baby lives in the house, and she proudly says "Nope! That is Yoshi's slide!"
7. I believe that balloons are dangerous and will eat me and my family if I don't yell at them to keep still!
I am tagging the following 7 pups...
1. Yoshi (a different Yoshi!)
See all diary entries for Yoshi|