Age: 5 Years Sex: Male Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:NEPA, PA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Vladimir
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
August 8th 2008
Being with my mom and dad, tormenting my grandmother's dog, Chloe; running, going for walks, and exploring.
The crate, long car rides, and the "down" command.
I have soooo many. I love Loofah dogs, but they only last a few hours with me.
To the end of our street.
Looking cute after peeing on the carpet.
Message from Vlad's Mom: We wanted to find a reputable breeder. We found the best at Innisfree Kennels in Chateaugay, NY. It was a 7 hour drive, but well worth it. In the picture, Vlad is the one on the right. After a few days, Vlad learned to come when he's called and is already walking on the leash well.
Bring back the Reagan Era!
The Groups I'm In:
♥Pawrayer and Pawraise♥, ♥~Husky ♥ers 4~Ever~♥, *SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THEM HUSKY'S*, *~HaPpY HuSkIeS and MaLaMuTeS~*, ♥♥Christian Dogs and Cats♥♥, A Better Life, Harmony's Health Hut, HUSKIES "R" US, Husky Heaven, PURRS N WOOFS VILLAGE, Siberians United Against the Uneducated Public, Sibes 4 Me
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|September 28th 2008
||More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
January 29th 2009 12:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hut one..hut two...I got the pigskin handed off to me by my goodpal, Rhiannon's Ragdoll. Here are the rules: we are gett'n our "team" together and we're gonna cross that line and make us a touchdown! Before the ref raises his boney little arms to signal the 6 points we gotta spill the beans about ourselves and then pass the ball to 5 of our furiends who will each do the same. Also, put in five facts about yourself in your diary like I did! Don't forget to leave us a bone to let us know you got our hand signals and you're in the "game.
Are you ready...I'm going out for a long pass.........
1) I came from Innisfree Kennels in Chateaugay, NY. It was a 7 hour drive for Mom and Paw!
2) I had a battle with giardiasis and now eat only grain-free foods.
3) My favorite toy, even though Mom and Paw bought me tons from the store, is a water bottle that Mom gave to me when they brought me home. My favorite time to pull it out is when Mom and Paw are watching something on TV; I'll sit near them and chew on it to make loud and annoying sounds.
4) It only takes me 2 hours to destroy a Loofah Dog!
5) My parents are Am./Can. Ch. Nanook's Jaleran the Lion King and Ch. Innisfree's Black rose.
Okay, who is gonna run it in for a touchdown...hmm...how about:
Nikita Simpson-865654, Summer- 889464, The Pups-937009, Bodie-302170, and Robin Hood-638900.
See all diary entries for Vladimir|