December 17th 2008 9:48 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
**I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!**
Mimi did it. Sweet, adorable, cute little Mimi TAGGED me! Oooof. Okay, I'll show I'm not a Scrooge, I'll try to do this! I'm not sure if I'll do it right, though.
The rules are simple, just state 7 facts about yourself and then tag a few pals to continue the fun. Make sure you let them know they've been tagged and to come and read your Diary to copy the rules :)
1) My Aunt Joanie named me The Dog Wh0 Can Do No Wrong. This is true! (not...)
2) This is a seekret, so DON'T TELL!: I know how to spell. Yup! I know what O-U-T, and R-I-D-E, and T-R-E-A-T spell, even V-E-T and the double-dreaded B-A-T-H!
3) Squirrels, bunnies, mousies, lizards... I try and I try, but I have never caught a single thing-- not even a bug. Ooof. I can't even catch a B-A-L-L!
4) Yesterday I rode in our elefurator for the very first time! It's outside and noisy and scary and I could have fallen off, but I rode it like a pro! I do have a brave heart. (Now if I just had a thumb so I could push the button...)
5) I just LOOOOOOOVE other doggies. Meeting new friends in the fur is a highly emotional experience for me, and I'll do ANYthing to make it happen. I don't even stop to think-- I just race-race-race over to say hello! Once, I tried to jump out of a moving car in order to meet a doggy I saw. So that was the end of car windows being rolled all the way down. Bummer.
6) Sometimes at night when it's very-very dark, I DISAPPEAR when we go outside. No buddy knows this but you: what I'm doing is chasing bears! Since we live so close to the National Furrest, many bears (big black ones) come into our yard. I can smell 'em! I can hear 'em! So I just gotta go and see if I can CATCH 'em! I don't know why I'm not skeered... my mommy certainly wishes I was.
7) This last one is hard to say. Sighhhh. Sometimes, I really wish I gotted more attention from my mom and dad. I love and adore my little brofur Charley, but he's a big honkin' attention-thief! He jumps and cries when I'm on a lap! He insinuates himself into every game of grab-and-pull! He pushes his way into the middle whenever I'm getting petted! He sucks up all the love! My brofur Charley is a love-sucker. Sighhh.
So that's my seven things. I did it, Mimi, I did it!! I have beared-- I mean bared-- my S-O-U-L. I hope every buddy enjoyed it. I will now go and stick my head in a nice, deep, sandy hole. So long!
Leave a Comment