March 1st 2009 9:02 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I gotted tagged, by Mini! I get to write a bunch of cool stuff in my diary!! THANKS, Mini! You're the bestest!!! :))
1)-What color is your collar?
My collar is blue. All the time I was a teensy pup with my fur-mommy, I wore green-- I don't know what happened, 'cause when I gotted to my fureffur-home I gotted switched to blue! I kind of miss the green.
2)-What kind of food do you eat?
We live right on the water, so: sea food! ("I sea food, I eat it.") No, really, me and Charley eat Science Diet lamb & rice small-bites. I'd RATHER have sea food...
3)-What are your favorite treats?
Chewy bones!!!!!!! Pedigree Breath Busters!!!! PEANUT BUTTER-- I don't care if it's got nasty-tasting pills hidden inside it, I *still* love it!!!! :))
4)-Do you have a Valentine or significant other?
Kind of! Little Florida Sunny was my Valentine last month... I don't know if she still likes me or not, though?? I think Ellie Mae might like me a little bit! She's arful cute too.
5)-Do you get table scraps?
Ohhhh, how I wish!! We used to get them ALL the time from my daddy, but I guess he gotted a little carried away with how much he gived us, and we started throwing up (eeewwwwww!) all the time. Then Mommy putted her footsie down BAM!, so now no more table scraps fur us. (Since it was always Mommy who had to clean up our messes, I guess that's okay!)
6)-What is your favorite toy?
Charley. He'll do anything I tell him to do! I can push him around, make him lie down an' roll over, I can even make him squeak! (Hehehe.) I lo-ooooooove to play with Charley! We run-run, and race-race (I always win, of course), and dig-dig-dig. We even sleep next to each other! I hope I don't never wear him out.... he's the bestest toy I effur had.
7)-When is your birthday?
MARCH 8TH- MARCH 8TH- MARCH 8TH!!! It's almost heeeeere!!! I'll be six! Six! Six!! Oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy!!!!
8)-How many times a day do you get to eat?
I'm so lucky-lucky, I get to eat wheneffur I want! We have an automatic feeder in the kitchen. I do have a problem with that thing, though. A long time ago when we furst gotted it, I would just go and eat and not even think about it. Then one day, I ate the last piece of food in the little bowl, and ALL OF A SUDDEN, an ***arful*** HORRIBLE thing happened!!!!! There was a *********HU-UUUUUUGE********** rrrrumbling noise, and a hole bunch of new food fell down into the little bowl! It skeered me to pieces!!!! So now, once we've eaten enough to put a sizeable dent in the food in the bowl, I won't-won't-WON'T eat any more. I just stand there, and STAND there, and gggggrrrrrowllll, an' GGGGGGRRRRRROWWWWWWWL, until Mommy comes and kind of "pulls" the new food down with her hands, an' fills & smooths out the food in the bowl. I don't NEVER want to get skeered like that again!!!!!!!!
9)-Do you have a favorite color?
I'm not sure. I think it must be green (my puppy-color!). I wouldn't mind switching to a nice bright GREEN collar an' leash... hint-hint, Mom, my birthday is coming!!
10)-Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary?
Oh, YES! This was loads of fun, and I would love to read what all my furiends puts, so I can get to know them better!
February 18th 2009 12:52 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Boy, oh boy, oh boy. Some buddy sended me a beauuuuuuutiful shiny big diamond, an' I have NO idea who it is! They called themselves Anon Y. Mouse, which REALLY made me confused 'cause my sisfur Miss Sable-Kitty gets prezzies from Anon Y. Mouse too! Could there be more than one fur with such a strange name?
My diamond is so-ooooooo gawgeous! I just love to look at it... but it's driving me crazy! It came with a note that said, "you'll always be my diamond!"-- now, who, I mean, who on earth, could pawssibly want to send meeeee such a wondfurful giftie?
Whoever it is, I want you to know that you are Toe-tally Tubular! You are The Cat's Meow! You are A Fur After My Own Heart! Plus, whoever you are, I know I like you a LOT. Thank you, thank you, fur my pawsome diamond! Will you ever-ever let me know who you are, so I can give you a big-big HUG???
December 17th 2008 9:48 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
**I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!**
Mimi did it. Sweet, adorable, cute little Mimi TAGGED me! Oooof. Okay, I'll show I'm not a Scrooge, I'll try to do this! I'm not sure if I'll do it right, though.
The rules are simple, just state 7 facts about yourself and then tag a few pals to continue the fun. Make sure you let them know they've been tagged and to come and read your Diary to copy the rules :)
1) My Aunt Joanie named me The Dog Wh0 Can Do No Wrong. This is true! (not...)
2) This is a seekret, so DON'T TELL!: I know how to spell. Yup! I know what O-U-T, and R-I-D-E, and T-R-E-A-T spell, even V-E-T and the double-dreaded B-A-T-H!
3) Squirrels, bunnies, mousies, lizards... I try and I try, but I have never caught a single thing-- not even a bug. Ooof. I can't even catch a B-A-L-L!
4) Yesterday I rode in our elefurator for the very first time! It's outside and noisy and scary and I could have fallen off, but I rode it like a pro! I do have a brave heart. (Now if I just had a thumb so I could push the button...)
5) I just LOOOOOOOVE other doggies. Meeting new friends in the fur is a highly emotional experience for me, and I'll do ANYthing to make it happen. I don't even stop to think-- I just race-race-race over to say hello! Once, I tried to jump out of a moving car in order to meet a doggy I saw. So that was the end of car windows being rolled all the way down. Bummer.
6) Sometimes at night when it's very-very dark, I DISAPPEAR when we go outside. No buddy knows this but you: what I'm doing is chasing bears! Since we live so close to the National Furrest, many bears (big black ones) come into our yard. I can smell 'em! I can hear 'em! So I just gotta go and see if I can CATCH 'em! I don't know why I'm not skeered... my mommy certainly wishes I was.
7) This last one is hard to say. Sighhhh. Sometimes, I really wish I gotted more attention from my mom and dad. I love and adore my little brofur Charley, but he's a big honkin' attention-thief! He jumps and cries when I'm on a lap! He insinuates himself into every game of grab-and-pull! He pushes his way into the middle whenever I'm getting petted! He sucks up all the love! My brofur Charley is a love-sucker. Sighhh.
So that's my seven things. I did it, Mimi, I did it!! I have beared-- I mean bared-- my S-O-U-L. I hope every buddy enjoyed it. I will now go and stick my head in a nice, deep, sandy hole. So long!