December 7th 2008 10:27 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged!
I was "tagged" by a new friend, CH Astarte's Apache River. He is the 3year old Basenji. The object of this game of tag is to learn some more things about your friends. You are supposed to list 7 things about yourself and post it in your diary. Then pick 7 friends to pass it on to and have them do the same thing.
1. I am a very shy doggie.
2. I love nothing better then eating human food. However, I am over weight so we have been trying to cut down on that.
3. I love playing outside but Mom has to be careful that I don’t get into to many weeds or I start to snort so much that I get scared and start to shake.
4. I love to go visiting people at the nursing home that Grandma works at. All of the people living there love to see me coming.
5. Before my grandpa passed away I would go to town and sit at the local garage that he worked at and would welcomed all of the customers with a tail wag. (I really miss Grandpa)
6. I am really Grandma’s dog but since I spend so much time with Clea my sister kinda adopted me. So I call her mommy too.
7. There is nothing better then a pillow and a blanket for my daily nap.
The seven friends that I’m tagging are:
1. Dolly 110200
2. Baron 269925
3. Sgt. Earnie Bilko Essig 33672
4. Brady 472445
5. Boudreaux 448337
6. Ginger 794142
7. Bella 800812
Leave a Comment