July 24th 2012 8:04 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
What can I say, I am at the rainbow bridge. On July 6th I was acting a little off really early in the morning but by early afternoon I was back to my normal self so mom wasn't to worried. I was fine the next day until really late at night and mom rushed me to the ER where they thougth I had a UTI. They nice people gave me so medication and sent me on my way home. I was my normal self all day on Sunday but then on Monday morning I was REALLY sick. Mom had Grandma take me to the vet and they ran lots of tests on me. At first they thought I had diabetes but then they took some x-rays and found a huge mass. The mass was so large it had moved most of my organs over to the right side of my abdomen. The vet could tell from my blood work that they mass had started to bleed and their wasn't anything they could do. Mom and Grandma brought me home so I could see everyone one last time. Mom sat with me and petted and kissed me until I finally was ready to go to the Rainbow Bridge. Mom made me promise to give Grandpa and Dillon a kiss for her and to tell them to let me have all the donuts I want.
February 13th 2009 5:31 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I share the my house with not one but 5 cats. Budha, Spunky, Xander, Handsome, Stgitch. They are all pretty nice most of the time. But how they all got to stay in the house are some very strange stories.
Well Budha or Lucky Budha was born late November and his birth mother left him, the neighbor dog came over and ate the rest of his brothers and sisters so when mom came home from a night of drinking she founds a half frozen bloody kitten that was a day old. She then bottle feed him. He is now 7 years old and still a littler crazy. Spunky got dumped on a snowy night a few years back, mom thought he would make a good tomcat outside but Grandma liked him so he got to stay in the house too. Xander got a cold when he was a kitten and mom took him to the doctor and he had to stay inside for a couple days and when mom tried to give him back to his mom she hurt him so he got to stay. Then Handsome got hit by a car and broke his leg so he had to stay in a cage for 8 weeks till it got better and then he stayed. And last but not least is Stitch he got attacked by something and had a huge cut on his side. Mommy's nephews were over so off to the vet they went and since the nephews were there they fixed the farm cat with lots of stitches and money so mom said if she paid that much he was staying in the house.
December 7th 2008 10:27 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged!
I was "tagged" by a new friend, CH Astarte's Apache River. He is the 3year old Basenji. The object of this game of tag is to learn some more things about your friends. You are supposed to list 7 things about yourself and post it in your diary. Then pick 7 friends to pass it on to and have them do the same thing.
1. I am a very shy doggie.
2. I love nothing better then eating human food. However, I am over weight so we have been trying to cut down on that.
3. I love playing outside but Mom has to be careful that I don’t get into to many weeds or I start to snort so much that I get scared and start to shake.
4. I love to go visiting people at the nursing home that Grandma works at. All of the people living there love to see me coming.
5. Before my grandpa passed away I would go to town and sit at the local garage that he worked at and would welcomed all of the customers with a tail wag. (I really miss Grandpa)
6. I am really Grandma’s dog but since I spend so much time with Clea my sister kinda adopted me. So I call her mommy too.
7. There is nothing better then a pillow and a blanket for my daily nap.
The seven friends that I’m tagging are:
1. Dolly 110200
2. Baron 269925
3. Sgt. Earnie Bilko Essig 33672
4. Brady 472445
5. Boudreaux 448337
6. Ginger 794142
7. Bella 800812