Likes: Playing with other dogs, Going to Best Tile to see Matt,watching Dog Whisper,Ghost Hunters, animal planet, Disney movies, Agility!!!
Pet-Peeves: Not getting her way
Favorite Toy: Loves tennis balls,plastic bottles, and her stuffed dalmatian
Favorite Food: Blue Buffalo Lamb and Rice!
Favorite Walk: Around the block chasing rabbits...
Best Tricks: Roll over, and sometimes the "Come" Command
Arrival Story: My first dalmatian named Pennie,was a tempermental dal. So after Pennie died I didn't want to get another one, I felt like I was replacing her. So after two months my family and I looked at several breeds of dogs and came to a conclusion we are a dal family. I found a awesome breeder on AKC.org, got interviewed,and went and saw a litter in January. We were on a waiting list for a female dal, so a few months go by...(6 months) Get a call that Zoe was born July 17,2007 between 7am-10am, and that we can go to N.H. (where the breeder lives) and see the puppies. In September we went up,saw the cutest three female dal puppies ever,didn't know which one was Zoe yet till the breeder decided which one she wanted...Waited another month....On October 8,2007, Me, my dad,and my brother went to N.H. to finally get Zoe. The breeders husband Curt said the one with the "X" on the back is Zoe...Bent down, Zoe kept licking and jumping at my face...and then thats when I knew Zoe would turn "my world upside down!!!"
The Rules: Start out by listing 7 pawsome facts about yourself, then choose some dogs to tag and list their names.
Pmail them to let them know they've been tagged or send them a fun rosette announcing they're tagged. Ask these dogs to check your diary entry.
1. My Show name is Pinnacle's Oh To Be "ME"!
2. I got five rabbit friends...3 dutch rabbits (2 males names are Maximus,Kratos..and a female named Tiger Lily) A male Lion-head named Gryindor and a male dutchsatin named Cadbury (he looks just like the Cadbury bunny)
3. My two best friends are Ebony (black lab) that lives next door and Ebony is also my Step-Mom!! and Mr. G (Greyhound) my grandpa
4. I love going to dog agility..but I do everything backwards!! :)
5. I love getting into trouble, it's my middle name! ;)
6. Alli,Dad,Mom,Andrew,and Matt waited 9 months for me!!!
7. I have an "X" on my back..When Alli,Dad, and Andrew came to pick me up the breeder's husand said, "The one with the "X" on the back is Zoe!!"...So "X" does mark the spot!!!
It's your turn now !!! I'm tagging Henry, Fancy, Dot, Tipper,and Bella