Flynn


Belgian Sheepdog
Picture of Flynn, a male Belgian Sheepdog

Photo Comments

Home:Central Coast, Australia  [I have a diary!]  
Age: 10 Years   Sex: Male   Weight: 26-50 lbs

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

   Leave a bone for Flynn

Nicknames:
Flynnba, Flynna-flynn, baby boy, hungry hungry hipo, Ralph

Doggie Dynamics:
 Energy 
sleepyenergetic
 
 Intelligence 
sillygenius
 
 Friendliness 
aggressiveaffectionate
 
 Playfulness 
not playfulvery playful
 
 Disposition 
anxiouscalm
 

Quick Bio:
-purebred

Birthday:
July 30th 2003

Likes:
food, other dogs and noises, walks, free running, agility and cuddling up to mum, eating plants, playing in the clam pool, chasing Gypsy, sleeping in my crate and drives

Pet-Peeves:
being ignored, when food dish is empty

Favorite Toy:
blanket buddy and squeak dog

Favorite Food:
anything especially my mums dinner

Favorite Walk:
San Remo lake

Best Tricks:
bunny hop, beg, roll, retrieve, crawl and basic agility jumps and tunnel etc

Arrival Story:
Flynn is from a breeder who is helping introduce laekenois Belgian shepherds to Australia and was given to me so that I could have him primarily as a pet but also an agility dog as he had an aural haemotoma which makes unsuitable for show

Bio:
Flynn loves swimming and splashing around in the clam pool and lake. 99 % of the time he acts like an old dog and not a puppy the other 1% he uses to make up for it and becomes the energy ball from hell. Flynn lacks confidence with adults but loves kids and other dogs

Forums Motto:
A bed is where the butt is :)

I've Been On Dogster Since:
November 4th 2004 More than 9 years!

I Was In The:
2004-2005 Holiday
Picture Party
!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Dogster Id:
85434


Meet my family
GypsyHollySooty

Meet my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
 

The Flynnba Diaries


Oh What A Hard Life

February 13th 2005 3:26 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Well the day started at 5:30am when I was woken up and rushed into the car my mum saying "Were late" and not giving me time to do my mourning business. Well I held on for the first half hour of the trip hoping preying we would stop soon, but than I could hold on no longer and I went number two on the back seat. Needless to say my mum was not impressed. Half an hour later we arrived at what mum reffered to as work but I would have called it scent heaven, so many smells dogs, cats, humans it really was a great work out for my senses. Well I had to sit in my crate for like forever watching other animals walk past, when finally mum grabbed me and told me the purpose of me coming to this place known as work, PHOTO DAY it was staff photo day with there pets, so I had to pose on my mums lap with people making me move my head hear look there, after what seemed like an eternity they got the perfect shot, I look exceptionally good if I may say so myself. Well after the photo mum got out the clippers and too my horror 50 minutes later I left the grooming room with a poodle clip "Shame". I was than moved into the clinic play room and was given the opportunity to play with a boarder collie (Lilly) and two whippets ( Barnaby and Sophi). Well after the play it was back in the crate until mum was ready to leave. And just when I thought the drama was over I got home and Gypsy didn't recognise me!!! That is the first and last time I go to work with mum, now if you will excuse me I am very tired.

 

The Good In The Average

January 21st 2005 4:12 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Since the excitement of Christmas and New Years has passed, things have gone back to normal and every day is quiet, average and routine and I LOVE IT. I get up every mourning I lay around, than I go to the beach and play with the other pups and than I come home have my dinner, lay on the couch why my mum watches T.V and go to sleep. Life is great.
Sloppy kisses to all who read my diary :)

 

Encounters in Red

December 6th 2004 11:15 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Hello All
Well today my mum packed me and my sister in the car and took us to the ..... VET CLINIC AHHHHHHHHHHHH, I had just been last week for my yearly vaccination and was not impressed about being back so soon, so I tried to run back out the door. Well I didn't see the vet but a very strange looking man that I met last year "Santa". I was scared we were there to have our photo taken individually but I was to scared because last year Gypsy was with me but mum said we were going seperate this year. Well I got a bit nervous so mum got in the photo too so that I could sit on her lap which she wasn't happy about as her hair was not done, we will put it on the site on Saterday, I think you will all get a laugh out of it.

 
See all diary entries for Flynn