January 1st 2009 8:49 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Mommy says I am a very lucky dog. So far, Mommy and Daddy say I have gotten into a lot of trouble. One day I escaped from my temporary kennel in the master bath (secured with baby gates); and chewed up a bottle of Benedryl. Mommy came home at lunch as usual to let me out and found me lathargic. I got to go on a car ride in Mommy's car to the vet (I love to visit them) and have a nasty pill to make me vomit. I was very tired that night. Mommy and Daddy enjoyed the peace and quiet.
Another day while working with Daddy in the garage I licked Rat poison even after Daddy said not too (I don't like to listen yet). Mommy again took me for another ride to a new vet (emergency vet) and I got in more trouble there. I tore up garbage in their exam room. They brought me out to Mommy in the waiting room and asked who I belonged to because I was being too curious. I turned out to be okay.
Mommy can't wait for me to grow up so I stop getting into stuff.
See all diary entries for Rex|