Pet-Peeves: when the food bowl is empty, when his siblings try and take his poop foot
Favorite Toy: poop foots
Favorite Food: peanut butter, apples, carrots, dirt, and anything that mommy is eati
Favorite Walk: playing in the yard
Best Tricks: ha!
Arrival Story: Mr. Beefcake came to us by way of the wonderful people at Mid-Atlantic Pug Rescue. On May 2nd we made the 16 hour round trip to pick up Bax in North Carolina. The trip was long and exhausting, but well worth the effort to pick up our big beefcake. He is our handsome man!
Bio: Baxter is our loving pugdozer! He is starting to play with his brother and sister. He loves to sleep on his mommy's head.
And what a week it's been, I have spent so much time answering fan mail and talking to the press, I have hardly had time to dig through my closets trying to find just the perfect outfit for tomorrow.... so, we'll just have to wait to see what I wear. Oh, I meant to do some more celebrity appearances last week, but mom got silly and refused to let me use the computer, i don't care why she thinks i gotta look like a pug,... do I look like a pug to you? Ha! I am clearly a rat terrier/ Austrian stumpy thing like my profile says. Hold on, shut up Feargus.... yes we know, you're a momma's boy... okay I'm back. Now I am taking public opinion polls on who likes my new look or thinks i should go back to before. If you have an opinion please pmail mommy!
WELL, TODAY IS THE DAY! MOMMA WAS BORED AT WORK, BUT SHE LEFT THE COMPUTER ON AT HOME, AND I HAVE DECIDED TO EXPRESS MYSELF! Oh my! Yes! This is me! The real Baxy de Maxy the ultima Cheeseycakes! I have taken this opportunity to upload some of my favorite photos and update my page --- seriously did anyone believe any of that old stuff? So all I gottsa say is ........ who's ready to Cha cha cha and rhumba salsa, chicky chicky boom boom!
I has been tagged by Prince Johnny Rebel! And dis is what he had to say about himself....
I am thankful for all of dis...
1. all of my friends at Sp, it is just soo fun to hang out and play dere.
2. My home and all of my fambly, especially mommy.
3. Soft cozy blankies. Ahh, just thinkin' about them gets me drowsy.
4. Food, food and more food. I really loves it :)
5. My beautiful girl Daisy, she brings a smile to my face everyday.
Now I is tankful for:
1. My new loving pawrents, especially my mommy
2. My mommy's pillow, cuz I steals it all da time!
3. Food. anyting. i lubs it!
4. Dogster. I am tankful for all my new furiends dat welcomed me to dis wonderful place.
5. My girl Corky. She is soooo sweet.