This week our dear and wonderful friend Miss Izzy is Dog of the Week. We're so happy for her. She is such a sweet little lady. She was one of our first friends when we joined Dogster and she's been a wonderful friend to have.
On Tuesday, Feb 17, Mommy had the worst nightmare you could imagine. At 7:45 pm Mommy let Jasmine, Patch, Lillly and I out to do our buisness. Jasmine, Patch, and I escaped the backyard and into the woods to chase some rabbits. Mommy caught Lilly before she could get out. There was a little gap in the fence so we got out. Mommy was calling us and we didn't come back. Mommy and our human sis went around our neighborhood and they didn't see us. They thought we were gone forever.
At 8:45 pm Mommy went in the backyard and called for us, and then Patch showed up. He got seperated from Jasmine and I. Mommy brought Patch in. She was happy that Patch came home. Mommy was looking for us all night long until Daddy came home from work.
At 10:45pm when Daddy came home from work he found Jasmine. Jasmine was in our neighbor's front yard. Mommy was so happy to have Jasmine home. Now it was only me that was still outside. Daddy and Mommy were calling for me and I didn't show. Daddy went around our neighborhood through out the night and I wasn't around.
Mommy got dress early for work, so she could look for me. She didn't find me. I was out all night long. Daddy called Home Again Security to tell them I was lost. I was on alert.
At 10:30am, Wednesday, Feb 18, a lady found me at the Hill Top Plaza. She read my dog tags and brought me home. My Daddy was outside with Jasmine, and then a car pulled up at the house and she let me out of the car. I ran to Daddy. Daddy was so happy to see me and I was happy to see him. The lady didn't give her name to Daddy. She asked if that was your dog, and Daddy said yes, and then she just left. I was very lucky to be home. Then Daddy called Mommy at work and Mommy cried when she heard that I finally came home.
When Mommy pulled up in the driveway, she saw all of us in the window,she just cried. Her and my human sis ran to the house and then they gave all of us hugs and kisses. We were so happy to she Mommy home from work and our human sis from the babysitters. It was a very happy night.
Here’s whatcha gotta do:
Copy this diary entry, and paste it into your own diary. Read and then delete my answers. Then you can fill in your own! We can get to know our pals better ~~ Have fun with it ~~ Then send a rosette or pawmail to 4 pals and ask them to post it in their diary too!
1. What color is your collar? T-Bone has Red, Jasmine has Pink, Lilly has Purple, and Patch has Black.
2. What kind of food do you eat? Holistic Eagle Pack
3. What are your favorite treats? Buddy Biscuts
4. Do you have a sweetheart or significant other? T-Bone loves Bonnie, Jasmine loves Skippy, Lilly's Valentine was Scooter, and Patch loves Izzy.
5. Do you get Table Scraps? No we don't get any table scraps.
6. What is your favorite toy? Jasmine, Patch and Lilly really don't have a favorite toy. T-Bone love what ever toy Jasmine, Patch and Lilly are playing with.
7. When is your Birthday? T-Bone's Birthday is November 10, Jasmine's is July 17, Lilly's is April 20, and Patch's is July 14.
8. How many times a day do you get to eat? Twice one in the morning and the other in the evening.
9. Do you have a favorite color? T-Bone and Patch like Blue, Jasmine likes Pink and Lilly likes Purple.
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? Yes we hope all our pup pals put this in their diaries. It's fun getting to know our friends.
Lafayette Little Rascals