Age: 9 Years Sex: Female Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Green Bay, a ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (1)
Leave a bone for Patches
My AKC name is Murphy Timberdoodle's La'Pache but I prefer Patches, Patchy, Patio, Pati-O-Ski
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
June 12th 2007
Playing tug of war with my English Springer Spaniel sister, Jenny. Going on walks with a ball in my mouth.
Having to sleep in my crate when the other Springer gets to sleep in bed! I HATE BATHS!!!
Anything I can try to rip apart.
Just feed me! Feed me!!! Feed me!!!! I eat anything!!!
Through our woods and up at hunting camp.
Sitting up nice and shaking hands. Wiggling my butt into a "question mark" when someone talks to me.
Mommy and daddy had lost their beloved dog, Molly, a 15-year-old Westie, and were very, very sad, as was their dog, Jenny-O. They decided to add me as a new member of the family and although I will never take the place of Molly, I know they love me very much too!
Little Devil Eyes
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|April 8th 2008
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
January 29th 2009 6:20 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by my friend, Jack, so I have to say five naughty things about myself. That is going to be very hard to do because I am such a good girl. BOL!
1. I always try to take away whatever my fursister, Jenny-O, has. I think I should have it and not her.
2. Whenever mommy goes downstairs to do the laundry, I sneak down behind her and steal her socks. I know mommy will have to give me a doggie cookie is she wants her sock back.
3. Mommy puts my doggy treats on top of the refrigerator and I know they are there so whenever I want one, I sit in front of the fridge and whine and whine and whine until I get my treat. I mean really, those are my treats not mommy's.
4. Whenever I go for a walk, I try to pull as hard as I can so I can get where I am going in a hurry.
5. When daddy takes Jenny-O and me hunting, I jump in the front seat of the truck so Jenny-O has to sit in the back. I have to see where I am going, you know, and I have to make sure daddy is taking me hunting and not to the vet.
These are the ONLY naughty things I do. I am the bestest doggy!
My 5 friends I am tagging are:
1. Roxie Jo #891146
2. Woody #804737
3. Buster #946998
4. Sophie #945796
5. Sailor #650371
See all diary entries for Patches|