Likes: I like to ripp off the toy twickers and chew them. I also like to go for a car ride and stick my head out the window. I LOVE to sit on mommy's and daddy's lap. Mommy gives me a chest massage that I luv! Sometimes I drool because it feels soooo good!
Pet-Peeves: I go crazy when the doorbell rings, when my mommy vacuums the floor, or when she mops it. I also enjoy bullying my big brother Lucca.
Favorite Toy: My mommie gave me a toy that when you shake it, it bounces and sings. I actually have two of them. Those two are my favorite so far. Oh, and how could I forget my shoe! Daddy gave me an old pair of shoes. I already destroyed one. *Jiggle*
Favorite Food: Besides the "actual food", I LOVE candy and chips. Mommy also buys me a lot of yummy treats made of liver and steak. I also love the rawhide bones and carrots. Yummy! I make the funniest noises when mom and dad are eating. I always score some food.
Favorite Walk: I like my morning walk because is fresh and cool outside and the birds and butterflies are out. I try to catch them but they are faster than I am.
Best Tricks: I know a few. I sit, lay down, roll over, stay, come, and bow. I also know how to dance and give you the paw. I also go potty and pee-pee in the newspaper. Mommy teached me all that. I still gotta learn a few more tricks.
Arrival Story: Mommy adopted me from puppyfind.com. I was two months old. When she saw my picture it was love at first sight.
Forums Motto: Miss. Bully
Oops! This embedded item exceeds our security parameters, so we aren't able to display it. Sorry! — Dogster HQ
Treat me kindly, my beloved friend, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of mine.
Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I lick your hand between blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me learn.
Speak to me often, for your voice is the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footsteps fall upon my waiting ear.
Please take me inside when it is cold and wet, for I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth.
Keep my pan filled with water, for I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst.
Feed me clean food that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side and stand ready, willing, and able to protect you with my life, should your life be in danger.
And my friend, when I am very old and no longer able to enjoy good health, hearing and sight, do not make heroic efforts to keep me going. I shall leave this Earth knowing with the last breath I draw, that my fate was always safest in your hands... I will always be your BEST FRIEND.
1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will he painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me-it's crucial to my well-being.
4. Don't be angry at me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when its speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
7. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand but that I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask your self if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old; you, too, will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch it, or, "Let it happen in my absence."