Age: 13 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Ringgold, GA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Sophie
Dogster stats for Sophie
1 time 203
Barky Von Schnauzer, Squeaky, Bossy, Menace, Wild Child, Nose-zilla
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
May 2nd 2002
Barking, playing fetch, chasing birds, playing with her sister, Heidi
Anyone who knocks on the door, little kids that like to pull her tail or beard, being kissed by ANYONE but mommie!
The little cows from Chick-Fil-A
Milk Bone dog biscuits, anything in the trash can, the cat's litter box contents
Up the hill to Papaw's house
Sitting proper, with her front feet crossed like a princess
After having a Schnauzer for a few years, I decided that I had to have another one. Little did I know that my first one, Heidi, was one of a kind. Sophie is quiet the little terror. When she was a puppy, she destroyed everything. Nothing could be put up high enough. She still can't be trusted to be loose without supervision. But she is the cutest dog ever and I wouldn't trade her for a million bucks. She's so full of personality and spunk. She keeps Heidi young (and matted).
If it's not a Schnauzer, it's just a dog
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Best food for my sensitive stomach?
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|February 12th 2008
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
February 17th 2009 6:39 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
The Straussmeister knows *barks* ~~ The getting to know you game...
Here’s whatcha gotta do:
Copy this diary entry, and paste it into your own diary. Read and then delete my answers. Then you can fill in your own! We can get to know our pals better ~~ Have fun with it ~~ Then send a rosette or pawmail to 4 pals and ask them to post it in their diary too!
1. What color is your collar? Black with different colored smiley faces on it (because my mom says that I'm a smiley dog)
2. What kind of food do you eat? Hill's Science Diet Chicken & Rice
3. What are your favorite treats? Iams Lamb & Rice Doggie Biscuits and Snausages (licking my lips)
4. Do you have a sweetheart or significant other? No, mom says I'm too bossy.
5. Do you get Table Scraps? Just the occasional Cheez-It that is dropped on the floor by my 4-year old human sister. Otherwise, no because Schnauzers are very prone to pancreatitis
6. What is your favorite toy? I really love my Booda dog. He's red with devil horns (mom says that he fits my personality)
7. When is your Birthday? May 2nd
8. How many times a day do you get to eat? Just once, in the evening
9. Do you have a favorite color? I look really good in pink & black. I have a hoodie that I wear that says "Glamour to the Bone"
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? Yeah! I love to learn more about my friends! Arf Arf
June 28th 2008 4:02 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, it's that time of the year....vacation time. Normally we stay with our grammy & papaw while mommie & daddy go out of town, but this year they're all going, so we're staying at the kennel (where mommie works). We get the VIP (very important pooch) treatment. Our "hotel room" is really cool. We get our own private retreat that has a special doggie door so we can either stay inside where it's cool or go outside. Outside we get to see all of the other "guests" that are staying too. We can bark (or squeak in my case) all we want and no one tells us to quiet down. There's also a big lake right in front of us, so we can see the ducks and turtles. It's sooo cool! Mommie sent us with our big blanket, lots of toys and even treats! The nice girls there pet us and give us fresh water as soon as we empty our bowl. We were so excited this morning. We got to ride in daddy's truck and then we met mommie at work. We had mommie take us to our room where she gave us lots of hugs and kisses and told us how much she was going to miss us. We'll miss her too, but we were having so much fun going outside, then back inside that we didn't really act sad that she was leaving. Tonight is when we'll start to miss everyone. But early in the morning the girls at the kennel will be back, so we can go outside again. Life is pretty sweet. Mommie really knows how to spoil us. Our feline brother, Opie, wasn't quiet as happy as we were. He curled up in his bed and pouted all morning. His hotel room was even cooler than ours. He has a 2 room suite with his own bed, toys, treats and even a bathroom! Then he has a loft that he can lay on that looks outside at the birds and squirrels. Maybe after he gets settled in he'll start to enjoy it. Cats! They're such whiney brats!
We hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July! Arf! Arf!
Sophie, Heidi & Sydney
April 2nd 2008 11:29 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here's a new game of tag! Here are the four questions...
Name four jobs that you've had.
1) Intruder alarm. I bark at ANYTHING that comes within 5 miles of my house!
2) Kitchen Sweeper. I make sure the floor stays clean of any dropped food.
3) Window decorator. I make sure mommie's windows in her car have nose print swirls all over them so she'll know that I'm always with her.
4) Welcome waggin'. Anyone that comes to my house gets a warm welcome with a shake of my nubby tail, a nudge from my wet nose and a slap on the knee with my paw!
Four places you have lived.
1) I lived with my K9 mommie & daddy at the breeder's in Apison, TN
2) I lived with my new mommie in Fort Oglethorpe, GA when I chose to be her forever pup
3) I live with my mommie and daddy (after they got married) in Ringgold, GA with my human sisters, Samantha & Halle, my K9 sister, Heidi and feline brother, Opie
4) I live everyday like there is no tomorrow!
Four places where you have been.
1) Mommie's work at the vet clinic
2) The Groomer
3) My Papaw's house when my mommie & daddy go out of town
Four places you'd rather be.
1) In mommie's lap
2) Outside chasing the chickens
3) Going for a ride in the car (I love to see the sites)
4) Anywhere my mommie is. Even if it's at work.
I would love my pals to do this one....
See all diary entries for Sophie|