Age: 14 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Ringgold, GA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Heidi
Dogster stats for Heidi
3 times 208
Special Gift Box:
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
January 11th 1999
Laying with mommie watching tv, eating Goldfish crackers & playing with her sister, Sophie.
Pulling her beard, getting her nails clipped, or getting brushed (hates it)!
The little cows from Chick-Fil-A!!
Anything edible. She's famous for knocking the trash can over.
Up the hill to Papaw's house.
If Sophie is laying next to mommie, Heidi will bark at the door knowing that Sophie will jump up to investigate. Then Heidi steals her spot!
I was looking for a small inside dog and had decided that I would like a terrier. I did a lot of research on different breeds and the miniature Schnauzer seemed to appeal to me. Heidi was only 5 weeks old when I got her. She was so small, she fit in the palm of my hand. My daughter was 15 months old at the time, so Heidi was like a little stuffed dog to her. She would push her around in her "shopping cart". They even potty trained together (Heidi was easier to potty train than my daughter)! Now 9 years later Heidi is a huge part of my life. She's been through a LOT with me, including divorce, moving to a new city, a new marriage, birth of a baby, new job, a couple of surgeries and college. She's always there to support me, whatever I'm doing. I couldn't imagine my life without her.
If it's not a Schnauzer, it's just a dog
The Groups I'm In:
Minature Schnauzers united, Mini Schnauzer's Rock!!!, Schnauzers Rule
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|February 12th 2008
||More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
February 18th 2009 11:36 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
The Straussmeister knows *barks* ~~ The getting to know you game...
Here’s whatcha gotta do:
Copy this diary entry, and paste it into your own diary. Read and then delete my answers. Then you can fill in your own! We can get to know our pals better ~~ Have fun with it ~~ Then send a rosette or pawmail to 4 pals and ask them to post it in their diary too!
1. What color is your collar? Purple with different colored paw prints all over it
2. What kind of food do you eat? Hill's Prescription diet u/d because I recently had bladder stones removed
3. What are your favorite treats? Iams Lamb & Rice doggie biscuits and Snauages BOL!
4. Do you have a sweetheart or significant other? No, it's just me and my sister Sophie. But I get along with everyone, even the cat.
5. Do you get Table Scraps? Just the occasional Cheez-It that is dropped on the floor by my 4-year old human sister. Otherwise, no because Schnauzers are very prone to pancreatitis
6. What is your favorite toy? I don't really play with toys much. My favorite thing to do is grab whatever Sophie is playing with and run with it. Then I leave it in another room.
7. When is your Birthday? January 11th
8. How many times a day do you get to eat? Just once, in the evening
9. Do you have a favorite color? I look really good in pink & black. I have a hoodie that I wear that says "Fashion Princess"
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? Yeah! I love to learn more about my friends! Arf Arf
January 10th 2009 1:16 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, my 10th birthday is coming up tomorrow. It's hard to believe that I'm already turning the big one zero! It seems like just yesterday my mom picked me over all my brothers and sisters and took me home. I was so small I fit in the palm of her hand. I remember snuggling up beside her on her pillow at night. Now I require at least half of the bed!! BOL I've already received some birthday wishes from my friends and I just want to say THANKS! It means a lot. But this birthday isn't going to be too exciting because I found out last week that I have bladder stones again. I had a cystotomy in August 2004 which removed a handful of little rocks from my bladder. I've been doing really good ever since, then last Sunday, my mom took me to work with her so I could get a bath. Afterward, I was running around on the tile floor and in all the excitement, I tinkled a little. Then I heard my mom gasp. It was tinged with blood. She took me to work with her last week when the doctors were there and they took a picture of my belly with an X-ray machine. Sure enough, in the exact same spot as last time sat a huge rock! Everyone at my mom's work hugged me and told me how sorry they were. So this upcoming Wednesday, Jan. 14th, I am having surgery to remove the big rock. I'm a little nervous because my mom won't get to be there with me because she has to go to school. But she promised that she would come straight to the clinic when she got out and check on me. I have to stay overnight, so Sophie will be pacing the floors again. She can't stand to be without me. It's scary, but I know I will be taken extra special care of. Or my mom will kick some co-worker butt!! BOL
Everyone keep me in their prayers. I will paw a new entry when I get home from the hospital.
See all diary entries for Heidi|