Age: 8 Years Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Abilene, TX ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Sadie
Dogster stats for Sadie
4 times 80
Sadie Girl, Sadie Anne, Sades, Angel, Babygirl, Princess
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
December 6th 2006
I love snow!! I also like to play with the bean bag and roll around on top of it.
I hate to be left at home alone and I will let you know when you are staring at me!
I love all my toys. I prefer rawhides but I also like to take knots out of my toys! I like making a mess with all the string!
I love peanut butter!!
I love to go for walks around the circle I live on. I even bring my leash when I'm ready to go.
I sit, lay down, shake, stay, fetch.....yes believe it or not I fetch, and I dance for treats!
Sadie was rescued over Thanksgiving along with 23 other full bred Alaskan Mal's. They were all malnourished and neglected. They did not have any social skills and were in bad condition. I was one of the fist to adopt one of the dogs from the rescue league (I know the lady who runs it out here) and I looked at a few different dogs. They were all wonderful dogs! When I saw Sadie I put my hand against her kennel and she started licking and nibbling at the back of my hand. She looked social and happy. Once taken out of her kennel you could not get her to stand up as she was cowering the entire time. I fell in love with her anyway. Once we got her home and she adjusted I found out she taller than I expected because she finally stood up.
She is a gorgeous dog who absolutely loves people. She is good with other dogs as well but would prefer human attention over having anything to do with other dogs. I adore her beyond belief and so does my fiance. She has learned so much in such a short period of time that I can just tell she is a very intelligent dog.
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|January 16th 2008
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
November 5th 2008 10:39 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by Leika
I have to list 7 things about me in this diary.
1. I love snow but mommy says I won't be seeing it much here in Texas.
2. My mommy and daddy are looking at Mals that are being fostered to find me a brother!!
3. I came from rescue along with 23 other Mals.
4. I like to wrestle with daddy and I always win!!
5. I sometimes sneak into mommy and daddy's bed and hide my rawhides. I know they'll keep it safe!!
6. My mommy told me if I can pass therapy dog training that I can start going to work with her! I'm excited and I KNOW I can do it!!
7. I wake mommy up every morning. I sneak into her room after daddy gets up and I stand by the side of the bed. Then I wooooooooooooooooo until she pats me on the head. Then I jump on the bed and stick my nose in her face until she opens her eyes!! I know she loves it even though she mumbles at me!!
Now.... I have to tag 7 pawsome pups............. Hmmmm.... After you finish reading the diary, my pup pals listed below have to tag 7 of their favorite pup pals. Then write in your diary, and be sure to pmail the pups and tell them they've been tagged.
See all diary entries for Sadie|