Age: 9 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Ringgold, GA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Jazmine
Jazzi girl, Jazz
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
June 8th 2006
I love to play ball wuff my mom and dad then let them rub my belly. And I love to talk to all the women who come to my mommy and get their haircut.
Being left at home for too long, by myself...I don't wike it! at all! My family eating something in front of me, saying you can't have this, it isn't good for you.
I have a few I love, my itty bitty tennis ball, and my red dog squeaky toy!
Beggin Strips, apples, pasta, ice cream, cheese, carrots, get the pic?
We go camping alot and it's my favorite place to walk and play. (I would rather ride the golf cart than walk..BOL)
Hide and Seek... My mommy hides and it takes a few minutes but I can find her!!
A friend of my mommies gave my family a pup. She was 8 months old. After a few days of mommies friend crying, my mommie took the puppy back. Well now my sister (mommies daughter) was crying. So here they went on a puppy hunt. They looked at 4 different litters that day, and just could not find what they wanted. (cauz I wuffn't in those litters) Late that afternoon my mommie found in the paper my home. She and her daughter came there to see us. Well, I didn't know they were here already and I was asleep under the couch. Jana, the daughter, picked a puppy and OH MY GOSH it wasn't me! She was at least happy to have found something cute...... but then...... I came creaping out from under the couch, and Jana freaked out! Oh yeah, I was the littlest one. Don't like the word runt. She put down that sister of mine, and said, Mom this it the one. I love her. She's beautiful! Well not much left to say except--- when ya got it --- ya got it! bol Thank you for finding me and loving me.
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|January 8th 2008
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
April 2nd 2013 5:10 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
1 year ago today (April 2, 2012) my little Jazmine took her last breath. One of the hardest days I ever encountered. She died in my arms. That was hard but I wouldn't trade it for anything. She will be forever missed. There are no words to explain my miss for this paw-recious baby. Love you Jazzy Girl forever and a day.
January 21st 2009 7:04 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
The Football Game
January 21st 2009 9:42 am
Alright Pal! You made it here. I see you caught my foot ball pass. Here is what you should do next! Hurry and pass the ball to 5 of your team mates so they can make a touch down. You are also supposed to write down 5 things about yourself that are funny. Also please leave me a bone and ask all those who visit your diary to leave you a bone so you will know they have been there! Ok…Here goes the play!
1. I like to go outside and roam...When I get a little to far from mommie, and pretend I don't hear her calling me, she gets really loud and says.....bacon! bacon! I lose all thought of what I am doing and run to her so fast, I can't stop. She catches me laughing and gives me a bacon! She says my hair is blowing back and my eyeballs are too!!! bol
2. My daddy has a sickness I can't spell..He gets these kinda shocks in his face that makes him jump or even scream outloud..When he does this I growl..My mommie and daddy fank it's funny, but really I am letting him know I am sorry he is hurting.
3. Most all of my furiends have a doggie bed. I don't like em. They make me hot! I sleep wiff my mommie and dad. If one of them get up at all in the night..watch out when you come back to bed! I got your pillow!
4. When I hear a strange noise from outside..My mommie says ( with a whisper) "It's a booger" ... I start to growl...then she says.."Get that booger" and I show how tough I really am! (They know I couldn't hurt a flee.
5. My mommie and daddy are looking for a new house..That is my favorite thing in the world to do..I love going into empty houses and checking out all the rooms! I run round and round making them hunt for me. I don't know what I will do when we move...Guess we will just have to look at houses for fun!
My Sweetheart Frodo tagged me!
I will pass the football to:
1. Khizma, my new furiend
2. Delilah Happy Girl
5. Mr. Bojangles
November 5th 2008 5:11 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Jazmine Bark's Out!
November 4th 2008 9:32 pm
My sweetheart Frodo, tagged me. I love Frodo, he is a very handsome doggie!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose some dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged
1. I live in the beautiful state of Georgia, wiff my mommie and daddy, my sister Jana, and brother Aaron. Oh yes, I have a kitty too! He is black and white, just like me!
2. My mommie cuts hair, (has a shop at home) and I love to be wiff all the people who come get their hair fixed. They hold me and love me while she makes them look better!
3. Just like my sweety Frodo, and most all my furiends, I sleep wiff my mommie and daddy. I make sure my body is snuggled tight against my mommie, so she can't move all night. Works for me!
4. I wuv to eat...eat.eat.eat. My mommie has talked about a diet. All I know is it better be full of beggin strips!
5. I love riding around in my golf cart wiff my sister. She is a fun driver and stops alot to talk to people. Then I get lots of attention. Which as you know, poochies love attention...
6. I am 2 years old, and I love to play ball. My mommie is a Ga Bulldog fan, and I love watching a game wiff her..She gets so excited and I fank I did something good, so I get excited too!
7. Guess you have noticed by now, I love Frodo. His mommie is so good to me. He is the most handsome doggie ever! He is all in my pics if ya need to see him. bol
I will tag:
Lil' Miss Susie Belle Cricket
Delilah - Happy Girl
See all diary entries for Jazmine|