Arrival Story: Abby is the mother of both Winston and Hartford. When their breeder asked us if we wanted her, we said OF COURSE! We had loved her from the first time we saw her. She has only been gracing our couch with her beauty for about 6 months now, but we couldn't imagine life without her.
Thank you to all my pals for the prezzies and prayers and wishes of peace and comfort. Mom and dad are pretty torn up about me leaving, but I've tried to let them know it's ok. Yesterday when mom got in the car to leave the vet, the song that came on her IPod is a Johnny Cash song called "Satisified Minds." Mr. Cash sings "I'll leave this world with a satisfied mind." That was my way of telling them I left this world happy, loved and with a satisfied mind. Although, my belly wasn't always satisfied. BOL!
Love to you all (especially my pals Riley and Caileigh and their dad) for the comfort you have brought us.
Mom and dad sent me on my journey to the Bridge this morning. I left this world with them stroking my ears and telling me how much they love me. It was time to go and I am thankful that they released me. My two boys will give them comfort along with all my Dogster family.
I've been tagged by the handsome Redford. My insturctions are to tell 7 things about myself and then tag other pups.
1. I was a show puppy before I came to live with mom and dad.
2. I live with my two fursons, Winston and Hartie and my furlesss mom and dad. I was 8 years old when I came to live with them.
3. I'm a daddy's girl.
4. I'm such a sweet girl that when I look at daddy with love in my eyes he melts.
5. I love food--all food--any food--anytime!
6. I sleep with the toy that my first furless mom sent with me when mom and dad picked me up.
7. I might be 8 years old, but I can keep up with boys all day long!