Nicknames: Her full name is "Lady Gwendolyn of Grendle", Grendle -lyn (for when she's bad, like the beast in Beowulf) Bunny pug, Lil pug
Birthday: October 8th 2007
Likes: chewing on big sister Josie, and Josie's stuffed bunny
Pet-Peeves: she doesn't really have any, she very happy
Favorite Toy: stuffed bunny
Favorite Food: pork roast and cheese and frozen lima beans -- yum!
Favorite Walk: in the backyard, running through the forest as fast as I can
Best Tricks: squeaking for attention, hopping like a bunny, sensing an empty lap from miles away, superspeed bionic running
Arrival Story: We found a breeder recommended by friends on our local pug meetup board and waited 8 very long weeks for her to come of age. We drove 5 hours through falling snow and fog down and up into the mountains of West Virginia, to pick up a very small little pink bundle, she was a chubby lil redheaded pink thing all tongue and spastically wagging cinnamon bun tail. That tail hasn't stopped going since. This is indeed, the world's happiest pug! Some find her odd, because her coloring is different, but she is an apricot pug, which is a variation of fawn, where the body coat is redder and the face mask is brown instead of black. But she's all pug although she has the vibrant outgoing personality of a redhead!
Well, *Giggles*, Here I bee again! Some may think I bee to small to fight dragons, and well all I can say is that as far as I'm concerned... I am way toooooo small! Those dragons are scary!! I supposed to be brave and fly above and point things out and drop stuff in the dragon and fly injured pugs back to safety.... but there's a pwoblem..... I'se tooo sckeered!
1. Household border patrol, must bark when perimeter has been violated!
2. UPS truck surveillance! Encourage UPS man to go away forever.
3. Garden patrol, I must eliminate any odd colorful weeds that grow up in mommas special pots of dirt.
4. Wake up pug -- I must awaken every hooman early in the morning wif a vigorous face washing!
Name Four Places that you have lived
I only have lived at 2 places
1.My breeders in Caanan Valley, West Virginia
2. My home in Parkton Maryland with my family!
Name Four Places that you have been
1. My Gramma's house in Virginia
2. The old railroad path for hiking
3.The dratted vets
4.walks in the woods
Name Four Places you Would Rather Be
1. California visiting my friend Baby
2.Oregon visiting my sweetie Magoo
3. Florida visiting my Grammy
4. Kentucky visiting the rest of my family
Now tag four Pups!
2. Mister Magoo
3. Lillian the Little Piddle
4. Lady Oprah