Pet-Peeves: Being alone, Stinginess (when it comes to food)
Favorite Toy: Pig, chewy and tissues (to shred)
Favorite Food: Greenies, ice cream
Favorite Walk: Fort Woof, Spring Park in Alabama and the pet store
Best Tricks: Stand up, high five
Arrival Story: Fred was residing with his parents, brothers and sisters at the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm (not a puppy mill!). He was, by far, the friendliest of them all, running up and jumping right in my lap, as if to say "Let's go home!"
Bio: Check out my other blog at http://bichonking.blogspot.com.
The rules are simple, just state 7 facts about yourself and then tag 7 pals to continue the fun. Make sure you let them know they've been tagged and to come and read your Diary to copy the rules :)
My 7 facts :
1. I really like to make my Old Girl and Mr. Jason laugh. If they laugh at something I do, I will do it again and again...and again.
2. I'm on a restricted diet right now. All I'm sposed to eat is Royal Canin Potato and Venison food stuffs and Greenies for breakfast. But I'm real good at scavenging for food on my walks!
3. Since I can't eat a lot of different stuffs, Old Girl gives me ice cubes for a special treat, and I LOVE to chase them around the house.
4. I'll be six years old in February, but I still have lots and lots of energy--just like when I was a baby puppy. I keep my Old Girl on her toes, and I have at least one Bichon buzz/day...usually around 9 at night!
5. I like to lick my paw, then scratch my ears--just like a kitty!
6. I'm used to Old Girl leaving me by myself or with Mr. Jason. But, if Mr. Jason is Fred-sitting, and he tries to leave, I DO NOT let him. Except sometimes he tricks me into looking out the window and runs out the door, and, I tell you, that makes me reeeeal mad. I will bark and bark.
7. I am a champ about some things: going to the dog-tor, traveling, and taking a bath. I am a great big Baby Fred about others: getting a brushing, being left alone in the car and getting my flea/heartworm medicine squirted on.
Soleil Shih Tzu