Age: 8 Years Sex: Female Weight: 100+ lbs
|Home:Anderson, SC ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for STAR
PrettyBaby Girl, Blue eyedAngel , Honey baby, Girlfriend
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
August 22nd 2007
Playing in the Yard with the Agility Equipment
no room for her on the couch
Squeeky Teddy Bear, Rope Toy, moms slippers
Cheese, yogurt,milk bones, and what ever you want to share is good too
The Park & Our Woods, Petsmart
Sit, Stay, Down & relax, Off (still working on that one)
Born in a litter of 10 puppies She was the 5th puppy born at 2am.
Star arrived on August 22nd 2007. We all fell in love with her. she grew, her eyes opened, she began to walk and lerned to bark and play. We noticed her eyes are a Steel Blue. her littermates had brown eyes. we waited for her eyes to change color.
Star is now 8 months old and still has big blue eyes that will melt your heart. She is playful and fun. We are so happy to have her to Love. Welcome our new little one.
Star is learning Agility.
There is No Place Like Home!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|November 15th 2007
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
April 18th 2009 9:02 am
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts.
Star is resting comfortably on her couch. She went to the vet On Thursday Morning. they pulled 4 ticks off of her. she laid in something she has a Skin infection on her leg and elbow. the vet put her on antibiotics and cream for the Sunburn and infection. He put her on two kinds of broad spectrum wormer.
He changed her heartworm meds for the summer. we're not sure What she ate or drank if she ate or drank so vet is using caution.
They injected fluids she was so dehydrated.
He wants her to gain some weight back.
We think this girl didn't sleep the entire time she was gone she ran her paw pads raw.
But the one thing we can say is we are Glad to have her back home. the Boo Boo's will heal. she is healthy. the rest will take time.
Everyone who assisted to bring Our Little Star home Safely
words can never express our graditude for all of the Assistance.
***** BIG DANE HUGS AND KISSES FROM STAR *****
THANK YOU Susan & Rod.
April 12th 2009 5:27 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My Heart is dying.. My little Star is gone She is Missing.
she took off with Grace this morning at 8-AM. Grace came home at 10:30 am -Star was not with her. Hubby has looked all over this town. I called Avid Microchip and reported her missing
I contacted The Red Cross Program- Togetherness Tag. we reported her missing to all of the rescuse and animals shelters within 100 miles of our home- we called the ER Vets they have her on a lost dog report they are keeping an eye out for her. Honestly I dont know what else to do.. Where can she be?
My sweet baby went out before breakfest and now she's missed dinner. It's Dark and she's not home.
Come Home Star we miss you and we love you Sweet Baby Girl
Mommy will leave the lights on for you. .
March 27th 2009 2:22 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment.
You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters.
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!
See all diary entries for STAR|