Age: 6 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Lincoln, CA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Max
Dogster stats for Max
3 times 40
Buddy, Big Head
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
June 11th 2007
Food; sittin' on his sister; chillin' on the stairs; playin' with my pals Reilly and Cesaer
Being pointed at; the vaccum cleaner
Tug of war toy and stuffed monkey... oh yeah... my family's belongins'
All food if I let him have it.
Around the neighborhood
Handshake; Hi Five; down;
I saw a Bullmastiff on a couple of movies and fell in love. I read up on the breed for months and then I finally sold my wife and kids on one( They wanted a Lab). I wanted a red, male one and the breeder only had one male in the litter of ten. Of course Max had to be the biggest one in the litter. Once we saw him it was truly love at first site. How could you not love that face? The rest is history . I don't think we could've made a better choice.
The Groups I'm In:
!!!! Cutest Pups of the World !!!!, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What to do with our dogs???, All Dogs of California, Bodacious Bullmastiffs, Boys Need Attension Too!!!, Bullmstiffs Forever!!!, Bully-Buddies, Cesar's Dogster Pack, D/C MAGIC, Dogs of Sacramento, Friends of the BIG DAWG, The Best Male Dogs!!!!!!!, The FURminator® Group For Dogs, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
The best thing about bullmastiffs~
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|October 27th 2007
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
November 16th 2007 5:40 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
It's Thanksgiving Tag!
Here are the rules:
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules. Each player needs to tell seven special things they are thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 thankful things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
1. I'm thankful that my family chose me from the liter. I love my brother and sisters and I hope they found a family just as cool as mine.
2. I'm thankful that my family took me to puppy class. I met my pals Stanley and Murphy and we had a ball.
3. I'm thankful for Dogster and all the friends I"ve met
4. I'm thankful for my trips to the dog park. I have so much fun there. Can't wait to get back.
5. I'm thankful that my surgery went well. I kow my family was worried abut me but I'm ok.
6. I'm thankful for the food I receive. I know my family cares about what I eat and make sure that it is good for me.
7. I' m thankfurl for sleep. Man I love to sleep.
The Seven I have chosen are:
See all diary entries for Max|