December 15th 2009 6:47 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
Today is my 3rd birthday. I didn't get to spend it exactly the way I wanted to, with yummy cake and fun presents, but I'm not complaining. After being in the hospital for two days, I'm just glad to be home! It was a scary couple of days, but I'm definitely on the mend now. Mom says I'll probably sleep a lot in the next few days, because I didn't get a lot of sleep at the hospital. One thing I know for sure...I'll be dreaming of that birthday cake I missed out on today! I know my Grammy...she'll make me another one next week when my belly is feeling back to normal! Can't wait! BOL!
I want to thank all my sweet pals for all the well wishes, birthday wishes, POP and rosettes you have sent me. I can't tell you how much it means to have you all as friends! You are all so dear to me. Thank you for making my 3rd birthday a special one!
October 5th 2009 8:54 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by two of my pals, Tucker and Kappa.
Sorry it’s taken me so long, but, I finally got to it!
Here are the RULES of the game:
Answer all questions, post them in your diary, then tag 5 friends by sending a rosette or PawMail.
Questions & Answers…
1. What color is your collar? – Pink…Grammy always buys me pink! I also have a red one when I'm in my yard.
2. What kind of food do you eat? – Iams kibble mixed with a little canned food.
3. What are your favorite treats? I love dried chicken and will do ANYTHING for it!
4. Do you have a Valentine or significant other? – No…I like the single life…BOL!
5. Do you get table scraps? Not too often at home…but at Grammy’s….oh yeah!
6. What is your favorite toy? I love my stuffies…Hissy Cat and Bully Cat. The only toys I haven't been able to totally destroy.....yet!!
7. When is your Birthday? – December 15, 2006
8. How many times a day do you get to eat? – Twice
9. Do you have a favorite color? No…but Grammy seems to think it’s pink…but she’s wrong!
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? I sure do!
I’m off to tag: Riley, Bailey, Zoe, Hannah & London
August 30th 2009 6:16 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Mom & Dad decided to take a little family vacation and since I’m part of the family, they wanted to bring me too. I usually stay with my grandpawrents, but not this time! Mom searched the internet and found a hotel on Cape Cod that allowed pups not only in the rooms, but in the restaurant, as well. Mom said the bed wasn’t too comfortable, but it seemed just fine to me…I slept like a baby! We had so much fun. I went to a real dog park for the very first time. Mom was proud that I played so nicely with the other dogs. I got to run on the beach and go in a real store, that wasn’t even a Petco! I felt like a celebrity, because everywhere we went, people wanted to pet me. Grammy thinks it’s because I’m so cute! I’m home now, and I’m exhausted from all the fun! A few lazy days, while Mom & Dad are at work, and I’ll be just like new! I think I like this thing called “vacation”…wonder where we’ll go next? I’m crossing my paws that it’ll be Hawaii! BOL! Ahhh…life is good!
See all diary entries for Millie|