Likes: Going for car rides to the park, back and tushy rubs.
Pet-Peeves: People or other dogs walking past our property
Favorite Toy: Her Frisbee
Favorite Food: Anything that a human eats, cheese
Favorite Walk: The park, playing on the beach at Sandy Hook or Nags Head, NC
Arrival Story: I bought Jessie from a breeder in Delaware when she was 7 weeks old. She had my other two dogs, Holly and Casey (German shorthaired pointers) as chew toys and playmates. Jessie was wild and woolley until she was around 8 years old. She finally started to calm down a little, but not much.
Bio: Jessie is not fond of dogs that are not in the family circle and is a wonderful watch dog. Jessie has arthritis in her front legs and spine, which slows her down a little physically. We wondered how she would accept Jersey, our newest addition (min golden doodle) Sept 1st, she was OK with her and after about 2 weeks they are best buddies. Jessie seems at least 2 years younger since Jersey arrived at the house.
I have been tagged by Dudley
Here are the rules (Hint: copy & paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their Diary, the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs (or cats) to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged.
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I am 10 years old, and live in central New Jersey
2. Jersey mini golden doodle, Casey and Holly (both at the Bridge) are my sisters.
3. I like to bark A LOT! Drives my mom crazy!
4. I don't like my feet touched.
5. I am very happy that Mom adopted Jersey, I was VERY lonely after Casey died in June.
6. I love to play in the snow, can't wait till we get some for Jersey to play in.
7. I wish my parents would take me back to NC on vacation, so I can play on the beach again.