"Thank-you very much for the wings Daisy"
Sex: Male Weight: 11-25 lbs
|Home:Fort Wayne, IN ||[I have a diary!] |
"I am the cute one!!!!, Thank-you Ceilidh"
"I am always with you"
"Me and my love Molly, I love her so much,"
"My card for SOA"
"Me and My Angle Pack, Thank-you Daisy"
"Me and my sister Moo-Shoe, Happy Woofdays to us, Thank-you Daisy"
"Thank-you very much Daisy for the wings i love them."
"Thank-you very much Sheik, You did a great job,"
"My Pretty Girl Molly, I love her" [See My DogsterPlus Photo Book]
January 28th 2011 2:52 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
Remember, the same goes for cat owners!
January 25th 2009 6:42 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Me and My angle family are Angle of the week in Rainbow Bridge Angle Babies
December 7th 2008 7:03 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I am so happy, Me and my Girlfriend Molly are getting married in 2009, I cant wait, I love her so much, She is my angle,
See all diary entries for Gucci 1991-2001|