Pet-Peeves: Big brother's getting into my cage to eat my food, having vet tech's stick me with stuff.
Favorite Toy: shoes
Favorite Food: her puppy food
Favorite Walk: walking around the house
Best Tricks: untying shoes
Arrival Story: One women came in and had two shih tzu puppies. She just wanted one, she took both so she could get them out of the place they were at. She came to get shots for them and my mom came in to take one back to cut thier hair a little. So the lady offered my mom the girl. We were so happy because two days after we lost one of our dogs (Max) and so we took her home, but two weeks later my mom lost her father my grandpa, so we had thought moo- shoe was there to help us get through that time or so we thought. In April we lost moo- shoe because she had kindey falure she was just 5 months old. It killed my mom and everybody else. We miss her so much
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!