Nicknames: Tanwanner, Tan Tan the big bad man, Tan Tan
Birthday: March 16th 1988
Likes: He loved his family
Pet-Peeves: UPS Truck
Favorite Toy: Tube socks tied in knots
Favorite Food: cookies
Favorite Walk: Walks around the neighborhood
Best Tricks: Dancing with Grandma.
Arrival Story: We got Tanner when he was five weeks old, I was just born then. He was a playmate for Jacob my brother at the time. He was a very good protector of the house and his family. He had to go through knee surgeries and we found out that he had hip problems. When he got older it was hard for him to get around and he would try really hard to move around the house. My mom tried to help him stand up one day and he wouldn't let her, we figured that he was telling us that it was about time time to "go".
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
I just wanted to say that I got married today, It was a pretty wedding, I am so happy that I am married to Princess, She is a great girl and very sweet and kind, I love her so much, I would just like to Thank-all for coming to the wedding and averything, I am so happy that she is apart of my family and I am apart of her family too, I love you Princess
I am so happy, I am getting married to Princess, We are getting married on Dec 12, 2009. I cant wait, She is such a pretty and cute girl, I am a lucky boy, My furbrother Amos is going to be Best man, Princess pal Ruby is going to be Maid Of Honor,
Moo-Shoe is going to be Flower girl
Jake,Max,Duke,Skyler,Buddy and Marsh are going to be Groomes Man
Ringbear is going to be Little J (Ruby little borther)