Pet-Peeves: I don't like to run out of cookies, or sharing them
Favorite Toy: My loofa
Favorite Food: Whatever mommy drops on the floor while she's cooking.
Favorite Walk: Walk for Animals, Like to walk around mommy work
Best Tricks: I know how to get my football when told so we can play catch.
Arrival Story: One of my mom clients called to see if anybody wanted a skye and my mom took him too. Skyler and Jake are half brothers.
Bio: Today is a sad day for my family Jan 17,2011. I was feel very well for the past 2 weeks I have been eating that much, When I would eat I would throw it up, Sometimes my mom would have to carry me in the rooms with her, So my mom took me to work with her and they did blood work on me and my blood was way high and they found out that I was in Kindey falure. They said they could do some fulds on me but my mom did not want me to suffer anymore so she sent me to The Rainbow Birdge. I will miss my family so much, I love them all,
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
I have not been feel will for the past 2 weeks so my mom took me in to work with her today and they did blood work on me and they found out that I was in Kindey Falure, They was noting they could do for me, So my mom had to seed me to the Bridge to be with my angle family,
I will miss you all very much, I love all of you too,
Today is my Birthday I am 12 years old, I am so happy it is my birthday I get to go and some gifts for my shelf, My mom takes me to PetSmarts to Shop, I love it avery year, I just love Birthdays, My mom cant believe that I am 12 she thinks of 7 or so that is when she got me was when I was 7 years old,