Pet-Peeves: Water (baths, rain, any sort of water) Loud Noices
Favorite Toy: squeeky toys
Favorite Food: baby carrots, cheese
Favorite Walk: Beach path
Best Tricks: looking cute
Arrival Story: I arrived on Saturday September 15th, 2007. I had to take a long plane ride (2 planes actually) from Columbus to Houston, then Houston to San Francisco. My mom's said when my big sister was between 3 and 5 years old she would get a baby sister. Shana will be 4 in October, hence why I am here. I am learning the ropes in my new forever home.
Forums Motto: I was born on the 4th of July!!!!!!!!
Ok I have to tell everyone I have my first boyfriend!!!! Oh he is soooo cute, his name is Cuki and he loves me so much he gave me this beautiful ring and told me he would be my protector!!!!! Everytime I look at his picture I get this funny feeling in my stomach and start giggling. Is that love?????? Cuki lives far away from me, I think he is in Arizona and I live near San Francisco and thanks to the internet and wonderful places like BLC we can be close. He also gave me flowers. Shana isn't too excited, but at times she is self consumed with herself and she finds me annoying but that is ok, I will keep reminding her how special Cuki is. She will come around.
Here are the rules (Hint: copy & paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their Diary, the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs (or cats) to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged.
Here are my 7 facts:
1. When I was born on the 4th of July and my breeder named my "Star". My mom's saw my picture and wanted me. I was already promised to someone (actually my breeders daughter who also breeds bichons (which is where my big sister Shana came from) and because of how much my mom's loved and spoiled Shana I was able to come here too. We couldn't tell anyone cuz other people wanted me too. I guess I am a special little girl. My mom's changed by name to Starr so it would be 'different'.
2. My mom's say that although people think I am a bichon, at times they call me an Ewok, cuz I have such a thick coat and look like one.
3. I LOVE playing with my big sister Shana.
4. I am very shy when I meet new people (especially dogs).
5. I HATE the water. Do not like baths!
6. My mom's call me a drama dog. If I don't like something I screech till they stop. Although this does not work with Uncle George the groomer.
7. I LOVE celery. Shana showed me how yummy it is!