February 6th 2013 7:39 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
Hey everypup ~Scooter here~
I've been making a list of things I think that humans should always have a dog escort to accomplish. Of course except for that WORK thing, dogs should be involved in all things humans do. Well BATHS too, we don't need any of that either. Here we go in no particular order. Shout out some suggestions if you feel I've missed any.
1. They should never sit on the couch by themselves. Especially and do nothing but watch TV. Get those hands busy and have them give belly rubs and ear skritches.
2. Fix food or eat. They are slobs and need us to help them keep the house clean.
3. Road Trips - nuff said.
4. Neighborhood WALKS.
5. Go out to the backyard and do any sort of yardwork, sit in the sun, escape from dogs, look for piece and quiet, read, or any other thing where we are left inside just staring out the window about ready to die of neglect.
6. Take a nap alone.
7. Talk on the phone thinking they can ignore us. You can walk and talk, you can talk and scratch.
8. Play on the computer and expect us to think you are "busy".
9. Sleep on the bed with no dogs surrounding them.
Well that's a start for now.
*Edited with suggestions*
Whitley, seriously, BATHS? Do you not read dog entries on these pages? Just look at poor Z-pup a month ago after his water torture in the bowels of the basement. Why look at him now wearing matching fancy kilts and hats and stuff. Next thing you know he will have those sock holder up things on. Oh wait, you'd be all into that wouldn't you. BOL. Still no BATHS on this list.
10. If you enter a room, dogs should also enter the room...if they want.
11. I agree w/ Coco Rose. Temperature taking and Butt Squeezing should be mano y pawo. Whimper Si™!!
12. Security Alert and Pizza Delivery Timing. To the doorbell ring timing, we have it. Practice rounds a bonus.
Sniff at ya later ~Scooter~
Leave A Comment | 5 people already have
Yep dat sounds good. Only I'd add in baths cause I luv dem and have jumped in da tub with my momma before. BOL!
I gotta add sumfin: enter Any room of the house without all dogs (and most cats) followin along.
Great list! I agree with all of the suggestions too.
Yup, you have a great list going. Can we add food shopping? I think I should have a say in what I have eat...
I'd also like to add if we have to have our temperature taken using a "stick" shoved up our behinds then they too should endure the same fate.
All very good points pups. Edit to follow!