Likes: food, her humans, and being under the covers at night. Also, when I am blow drying my hair Bella loves to stand at my feet and feel the hot air.
Pet-Peeves: There is too much time between breakfast and dinner. Hates the rain.
Favorite Toy: a big purple rubber squeeky ball with feet
Favorite Food: I would say Canidae, she would say whole wheat wheat bread (loaves)
Favorite Walk: anywhere where she's with her humans, but she especially loves the beach
Best Tricks: She is the fastest runner we have ever seen. And frisbee catching.
Arrival Story: We had been "dogless" for some time and really missed having one around. We researched different dog breeds as we wanted a medium sized dog. After lots of reading and stories, we figured a boxer would fit right in with our family. I contacted a breeder on a whim and she had one boxer girl left. Bella was born during the 2004 World Series in which the Red Sox won!
October 29th 2008 6:44 pm [link to this entry]
A Day in the Life of Justus!!
Tag You're IT!!!!
October 29th 2008 5:29 pm [link to this entry]
RULES OF THE GAME: (copy and paste)
I have been tagged by my cute pal, Dino!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose some dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. In the winter, my fur feels like velvet (my fur mom's name was Velvet!).
2. I love to lay in front of the fireplace...preferably on the corner of the couch closest to the fireplace, and if someone already has that spot I may sit on top of them. If I'm really cold I'll sit directly in front of the fire with my head resting on the hearth. (mom doesn't like that though)
3. My favorite game is to play keep away with Bruschi. It doesn't matter what the item is...I just like to keep it for myself.
4. I am a super fast runner!
5. I do NOT like water. The only thing water is good for is drinking.
6. I love all of my family, but I think there is something special about the youngest (she's 8 now). We have a special bond.
7. I am an ALPA girl! :)
I am tagging my fellow alpha pals Ruby, Brigid, and Haley Rae. Have fun, girls!
Name 4 jobs you have had:
1.peace maker-when Bruschi is barking at our neighbor, I run to him and get his attention and get him to chase me instead. He follows me right to the open door and into the house.
2.blanket-I sleep right in between mom and dad so I keep them extra warm.
3. face cleaner- there is no one better than me when it comes to getting food off the faces of my kids! Who needs a bath?
4.vacuum cleaner/counter cleaner-when it comes to food anyway. I don't eat dirt.
List 4 places you have lived or stayed at:
1.my house here on Cape Cod.
2. my first house on Nantucket Island.
3. my breeder's house in Whitman, MA (my home for the first 8 weeks and I stayed with her once when my family had to go away.
4.the nasty kennel at my vet's office. They're nice and all, but it's not home.
List 4 places you have been:
1. to visit dad's family in New Hampshire
2. work with dad on Nantucket
3.the beach in Sandwich, MA
4. lots of baseball and lacrosse games all over.
List 4 places you'd rather be:
1. laying in the sand in the hot sun at the beach.
2. on a drive anywhere (except the vet's office)
3. with dad at work (I get lots of treats)
4. in mom's lap