"Travelin' With my Snoops-"Hello World There's a Song that we're singing -Come on get Happy""
Age: 10 Years Sex: Female Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Nokomis, FL ||[I have a diary!] |
"My black-and-white ruffed Lemur in Madagascar"
"Holding a Koala at the Australian Koala Foundation"
""Tourin Matala on the Island of Crete""
""I'm Ready For My Close Up Mr. DeMille"
"Hiking at the Hawaii National Volcano Park"
"It's to cold out, I'm staying Here"
"Sophie, get out of here" [See My DogsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a bone for Molly
Special Gift Box:
Molly Girl, Sweet Molly, BooBoo
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
April 4th 2004
Spending time with my mom-long walks and car rides
My little sister
My Yellow Duck
Around my neighborhood
My Magic Paw
I came into my Mom's life when I was only 4mos old and I was surprise for her! She gives me all the love and comfort I could want. I am a very spoiled girl but my Mom wouldn't have it any other way.
I am my own Dog, well sort of! I definatley have my own personality. I love to be loved on and to feel like part of my family and at the same time I am VERY independent! I love to cuddle and every now and then will let mom play with me. I wake to get my cookie in the morning and I make sure I am the first thing mom sees and hears when she comes home, cause I know I'm getting a cookie! Yep I'm a Beagle!
Suitably Grumpy Princess
The Groups I'm In:
"DOGSTERHOLICS", ★ DOGSTEROPOLY ★, ★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★, ♥Artistic Creations♥, ☞Snoop Dog Beagleys, ♥All Fur Fun♥, 2 Dogs 2, Downtown Dogster, FANCYPANTS CAFE, Beagle Buddies, Dogster and Catster All Paws Bulletin!, For the Love of Beagles, HAVE A HEART, Home Cooked Food and Recipes, Look at all the Beagles!, PAWS Angels WAGS for Kindness, Pawsome Pages, The Moosehead Bar, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Count to a million
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|August 21st 2007
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2426 days
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
April 8th 2008 7:44 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Wow a tag by my BFF Bailey Star and sweet Snoops Sister Keeva! , to answer some hard-hitting questions! Here we go!
I have been tagged to answer the following questions and then I am going to pass these questions along to 4 of my pals so they can do the same thing:
Name 4 jobs you have:
1. Bark at all the peeps walking their doggies by our house and the kitty cats who like to torment me
2. Snuggling with mom when she is sick.
3. Dispose of the left overs in the fridgerator
4. Keeping mommy company on our walks
4 places you have lived:
1. Venice, FL has always been my home
Name 4 places you have been:
1. Visiting Grandma in Brighton, MI
2. The Dog Park in Fort Myers, FL
3. PetsSmart in Sarasota, FL
4. PetSupermart in Venice, FL
Name 4 places you would rather be:
1. At home with mommy
2. Napping on my bed
3. In the kitchen waiting for mommy to give me food
4. Napping in the sun on our patio
Okay, now I'm passing these questions off to the following pups and I'm curious to see what their answers are:
October 29th 2007 12:47 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by my fellow Snoops Bogey. Bogey and his now wife Peaut made me feel right at home on Snoops from the very beginning, he's like the beagley brother I never had.
I have to now pick 10 pals to tag! Here's the rules:
I have to pick and list 10 fellow members and say a nice thing about them and about the pup who tagged me. I then send pmail or rosettes to the 10 pups I picked
1) Rosa Simone Blue, I'm new friends with Rosa and I don't know her very well, but she sure is cute and she dosen't like big trucks either, I know we'll become good friends.
2) Emma is another one of my new friends, she lives in FL too, maybe we can meet one day I'd like that. Emma has such a sweet kind face you just know she's a sweethart.
3) Taffy is a new playmate of mine on Snoops, such a sweet face and so cute when she's playin in the snow! I hope we get to be good snoop friends!
4) Seamus Smiff, another new playmate of mine on snoops, he looks kinda mischevious and has very creative hiding places thats why I think we'll be great friends!
5) Bailey Star; Bailey welcomed me to Snoops with open paws and made me feel so welcome. She is very stylish she reminds me of Jacquelyn Kenndy or Audrey Hepburn she is classic. She ran for Snoop Queen along with her beau Shadow who ran for King, I think they would have been a pawsome King/Queen. I hope we can become good friends.
6) Bear; My brother Bear Bear, We fight alot just like all brothers and sisters and I tell him I'm going to get another sister that makes him really mad, but I love him! He is the best big brother a girl could have.
7) Beatrice; Beatrice is a friend of mine from Snoops, though I don't see her there alot. She is very loving and dedicated to spreading the message of rescue and shelter dogs who need good homes, I think that's so admirable.
8) Abby, another new playmate of mine on Snoops. Such a sweet face I like her alot, I hope we become good friends.
9) Sir Dutch Dagwood, yep another new playmate that I hope I'll become good friends with, such a cutie!
10) Ethel; so sweet and loving she just wants to show people how much she loves them, I hope we can play more together on Snoops and become good friends.
October 25th 2007 8:17 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I got tagged by my friends Lincoln, Trixie May, Lady van Gant and Carmine how kewl!
So here are the rules for the game:
Ok here goes:Here are the rules of this dogster game of "tag" in case you've never gotten a chance to play. When you are tagged, you post 7 random facts about yourself, compose a "new DIARY entry" along with the rules and put them in your own DIARY. Then you pick 7 furs (kitties or doggies) to tag but make sure you tell them... a simple p-mail will do fine, or a rosette to tell them, but you must let them know that they have been tagged. Post their names also in your DIARY.
1) I am very shy I usually don't like to be around alot of people unless my mom is with me.
2) I go wherever my nose takes me, which is usally to the kitchen!
3) It's my bed I just let mom/dad sleep there too!
4) My favorite place to nap is curled up on my moms pillow, on the window seat, on the couch...
5) I love to go on long walks and chase after squirrles and kitty kats.
6) I make sure I'm the first thing mom sees and hears when she comes home
7) My Mom picked out my name, she looked at my puppy face and said "Molly"
The doggies I have tagged are:
1) Snoodles http://www.dogster.com/dogs/120892
2) Max http://www.dogster.com/dogs/618891
3) Sandy http://www.dogster.com/dogs/280869
4) Bernie http://www.dogster.com/dogs/335861
5) Stetson http://www.dogster.com/dogs/618570
6) Jasper http://www.dogster.com/dogs/536142
7) Spike Ruby http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637231
8) Dino http://www.dogster.com/dogs/416044
See all diary entries for Molly|