April 13th 2008 11:52 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY REX MIA MOR AND CASEY
Name four jobs you have:
1) Guard dog all the time. The mail man is scared of me.
2) I love being a ladies man. I know I'm married but looking with the eyes never hurt a guy.
3) My job is to protect my Dad and if anyone comes in the room when we are together I don't like it sometimes. He is my sould mate.
4) I sleep with my Dad and yes we are like really good buddies and I will sit by the door for him until he comes home. If he leaves on a trip I might not even eat for a day.
Name four places where you have lived(or stayed at)
1) I've lived in Arizona and we walked in the dessert when I was young. I got bit by a rattle snake and they rushed me to the nearest vet 15 minutes away. I was young so I pulled through.
2) I lived in Albuquerque New Mexico and my Dad shipped me out there when he was on businnes for 2 years on contract to be with him. I was a pup and got mad when he left for work and chewed up the entry way.
3) I know live in Mountain View California with most of my family members and really like my backyard.
4) The dog park has been one of my favorite places to visit alot.I'm really good with little dogs. Duke and I are buddies.
Name 4 places that you have been:
1) I've been to the beach and love it
2) I've been to visit other dogs with friends of the family
3) I go to Russion river and swim int the lake and love it.
4) I will jump in the car to go any where with you and sometimes I'm not invited so I don't want to get out.
Name 4 places you would rather be:
1) In the backyard in the big hole I dug because it keeps me cool
2) Standing in the kitchen waiting for a chicken and rice dinner that is my favortie of all.
3) Just with Dad most of the time. I like to wrestle with him.
4) Have Duke come over so we can go in the back yard and play the sniff and lift game. Totally fun to play the mark game.
I am tagging these four pups:
November 19th 2007 5:08 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules:
I've been tagged by Mud! Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules. Each player needs to tell seven special things they are thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 things. Then choose 1-7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
Here are the things I'm thankful for:
1. How much I'm loved by my family.
2. I get lots of walks sometimes 3 times a day.
3. My beautiful girlfriend Kayla that makes my heard beat faster.
4. Human food that I love and I shouldn't have.
5. Swimming in the river at to stay in the cabin Hollywood style.
6. Love to go to the dog park and play with other big dogs.
7. Having all the wonderful friends here on dogster.
There is 1 dog I'm choosing because so many dogs have been picked already. The doggie is OTIS.
October 17th 2007 1:07 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been TaggeD!!
October 20th 2007 12:32 pm
I’m it!!! My pawsome pals Ody, Kong and Bebe tagged me for one of their picks for this Dogster game. I just love tag!! So this time around here is how it goes!!
Tell 7 facts about yourself and tag 7 pup pals by pmailing them or giving them a rosette!!
So here are the some Fantastic Facts about me!!
1. I shake my Monkey an Duck when I see Dad come home!
2. I love swimming in the Russian River with my pal Tigar or Duke.
3. I'm a guard dog to the max and anyone coming to the house gets checked out really good. I don't know them and they don't know me!
4. Playing at the Dog Park is fun and being around little dogs I'm good at that too.
5. I love hamburgers and I can't stop wanting them. I'm obsessed!
6. I chase squirrles in the backyard but I can't catch them. Just say the word Squirrl. I know so many words for being 15 be careful! I still can hear you.....
7. The maid and her staff come to clean the house. It's not her house and it get's me going!! They keep touching stuff. OMD!!!
The seven pups I am tagging are:
2. Sir Snickers Alot
4. PEEK A BOO
This is a cool Dogster Game, it sure does help one get to know their neighbor a little bit more. Hope the furfriends you have choosen have fun!
See all diary entries for HOWARD|