Nicknames: Boo Bear, Baboo, Tubs, Chubs, Peanut, Peanut Buddles, Chubby, Angel Face, Baby, Meatball, Bubbies, Bubby Bear (There really are SO many and new ones seem to be made daily!)
Birthday: September 14th 2003
Likes: SUCKLING, Sleeping under the covers (and farting), car rides, playing tug of war, PETSMART, being with MOMMY and having Daddy pulling fuzz out of my butt when it gets stuck from me eating it (that makes me laugh the most)!!
Pet-Peeves: Daddy picking on me and loud bangs (such as fireworks, belt snapping, just about anything that makes a pop or bang noise)...
Favorite Toy: Anything that squeaks, and anything with STUFFING that he can pull out and eat!
Favorite Food: He has had stomach troubles lately so he is on a bland diet (chicken and rice). Actually this has been a blessing in disguise because it has helped decrease his stinky farts and he actually eats better than he used to.
Favorite Walk: At the park or just about anywhere, and at Petsmart!
Best Tricks: He is too stubborn to do a lot of tricks, but he can sit and dance :-) He knows the word PETSMART...we can't say the word or he goes crazy running around doing "Sit and Spins"
Arrival Story: My husband and I had just gotten married (and were naive in getting a dog, but went out on it on our own). We decided to get a small/medium sized dog for an apt. I thought BT's looked extremely cute! We looked in the paper, and saw the cheapest one and drove 45 minutes to the middle of nowhere! We were driving down dirt/sand (we live in Florida) roads getting lost. We found the place, and there were four 8 week old male BT's. I picked Tubby up first, he kissed my face and it was instant LOVE! He was the fattest little boy there and we took him home that day!! It has been EVERLASTING LOVE!
Bio: I'm definitely a mommy's boy and I know that I am the favorite :-) I enjoy being spoiled and wouldn't want life any differently!!
Thanks Augs for tagging me! This is my first time, so let's see how this goes!!
Here are the rules: each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their diaries "the rules" and their "7 Pawsome Facts."
Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and tell them to read your Diary, or send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged!!
OK, 7 facts about me:
1) I love suckling on soft blankies or toys and I carry them around the house with me!!
2) I sleep in my parents bed, under the covers, between them!
3) I crop dust my daddy when he makes me mad (for those who don't know about the art of crop dusting, you slowly walk past someone and fart right on them)!
4) I know the word PETSMART, and if you say it in front of me, we better be going!
5) I know how special I am, and you better RECOGNIZE!
6) I am afraid of Santa (mommy tried to take me to get our picture taken and I barked at him....I NEVER bark)!
7) I secretly love bath-time!
I am going to tag:
1) Sugarpie - She's so GLAMOROUS! (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/549490)
2) Sassy - She is the cutest ( and smart) little BT girl, I think I might be in love (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/477023)
3) Gator - My favorite football team, GOOOOOOO Gators! (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/461265)
4) Rummie Moto Snottynose - A coll Yorkie, with a cool name! (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/386459)
5) Digger- A WHITE BT...how cool is that? (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/548965)
6) Paulie - my BT/Pug friend! (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/539244)
7) Talladega - "Shake-n-Bake" (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/227108)